Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

3 carseats

(4 Posts)
LeeLee289 Mon 05-Jan-15 14:55:11

hi does anyone know if two 123 carseats and a newborn car seat will fin in the back sets of a citroen c3 thnks

jammiecat Mon 05-Jan-15 15:08:30

I don't know specifically about the c3 but it's very unlikely. There are a limited number of cars that fit 3 car seats across as not all middle seats are full adult size, and I'm not aware of any smaller/hatchback cars that do. We had to upsize to a Citroen c4 Picasso for this reason. Although as I say can't say for certain.

saz07 Tue 06-Jan-15 18:47:31

it all depends on the type of carseats as well as the shape of the back seat of the car, ive had 3 seats in the back of a corsa, and there was as much room as there was in a vectra, due to the shape of the back seat, best thing is to try them out and see smile

katandkits Tue 06-Jan-15 18:49:19

Extremely unlikely I'd say, you need a car with three proper seats across the back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now