Talk

Advanced search

Camping somewhere hot that's cheap to fly to

(4 Posts)
Kvec1507 Sun 11-Feb-18 19:02:13

Hi all
As above really I really want to do camping abroad this year and don't mind where we go although I'd love Italy or Spain. We would need a pre erected tent as I'm not taking our stuff and don't plan to get a car. I found some great places in Costa brava but the cheapest flights came to about £900++ so kind of defeats the object of trying to do it on a shoestring.

Any suggestions on where to fly that's cheap with good campsites?
I need the sun, pool, beach and plenty for the kids (9 and 6) to do.
I know not asking for much😂

Purplemond Sun 11-Feb-18 22:04:44

I guess it depends where abouts in the Uk is easy for you to fly from and are you looking to hire a car when you get there (another deal to find) or are you looking at a site close to airport with good public transport links and lots close by to do

I would recommend shopping around once you have chosen the site though as prices between operators vary massively

Ive no tips about flights though as i guess the prices will only get higher now but when a friend went to Italy last year they ended up flying via Brussles, it didnt add much time on and the two flights worked out cheaper

didldidi Tue 13-Feb-18 17:28:27

Verona for lake Garda is cheap but unfortunately no beach. Or lots of good sites within public transport of Venice I.e. Union Lidl

didldidi Tue 13-Feb-18 17:28:54

Oops Union lido

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now