Talk

Advanced search

5 month constantly nursing

(10 Posts)
jammi Tue 19-Aug-08 22:13:44

Message withdrawn

ilovemydog Tue 19-Aug-08 22:18:54

Let him feed. Who knows whether it's comforting or he's actually getting something. If it makes him feel better, after all those nasty injections, then great....

Is he running a temperature?

MamaMaiasaura Tue 19-Aug-08 22:19:03

It may just be a 24 hour thing, he may being feeling under the weather and needing the extra. Or it might be his growth spurt and building up your supply. Nothing wrong with letting him nurse as much as he wants as long as you are ok with it. Imo the fact that it also comforts is a bonus.

jammi Tue 19-Aug-08 22:25:26

Message withdrawn

jammi Tue 19-Aug-08 22:25:27

Message withdrawn

jammi Tue 19-Aug-08 22:26:10

Message withdrawn

MamaMaiasaura Tue 19-Aug-08 22:41:36

aww jammi, i know what you mean about the sad cry. He just wants you. My lo is now 7.5 months. He is what i refer to as a 'velcro' baby grin Have managed for last 2 weeks to put hm in his cot (only after LOTS of nursing and sound asleep). Only doing that as him crawled out of bed (over pillows).

jammi Wed 20-Aug-08 00:28:03

Message withdrawn

NotAnOtter Wed 20-Aug-08 00:31:47

awen your boys look DREAMY

MamaMaiasaura Thu 21-Aug-08 23:01:22

lol @ your description of hanging over cot

Aww thanks notanotter, i need to update them aslots of scrummy new ones!

Lo has been showing off pulling up to standing today hmm more child safety measures needed methinks.

My nipples are blinking sore and bleeding. He is sucking for an hour at a go right now. Am sure it is down to his teeth coming through and prob crap latch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now