Talk

Advanced search

Returning period?

(4 Posts)
Stefka Tue 05-Aug-08 21:26:51

My DS is 9 months and I am still feeding him. I haven't had a period yet but for the last couple of weeks have had tummy pains. I am wondering if my period is trying to make a return (oh goody). It hurts like hell!! Is the first period a nasty one? Should I order in the chocolate now? If it is that I wish it would just start rather than torturing me like this!

onepieceoflollipop Tue 05-Aug-08 21:28:49

My first one was around this stage - i.e. dd2 around 10 months. It seemed slightly heavier and painful than normal, but tbh after 18 months of no periods, perhaps it will seem worse?

(unfortunately had terrible pms 2nd time round - don't normally suffer but was a horrible cow.)

ChocolateHobnob Wed 06-Aug-08 08:59:11

Hi Stefka

mine came back at 5 months and was definitely worse than before - v heavy - but has been better since. The first felt the worst - maybe after so long without a period, maybe it really was, I don't know. Good luck!

CharliesMum08 Mon 11-Aug-08 16:12:30

Hi,

Breastfed for 6 and half months and mine came back after 5 weeks!!!! Was not very impressed with that and you can imagine the shock horror of this very heavy bleeding that I was having!!!

On the plus side though, the period pains were not (and are still not) as bad as I had pre-pregnancy, which were awful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now