Talk

Advanced search

'flapping' at bottle, anyone else?

(4 Posts)
islasmummy2013 Sat 18-May-13 20:19:52

My dd is 15 weeks old and has very, etc how do I put it..active? Arms when feeding, she grabs the bottle and will leisurely put it in and pull it out of her mouth (with me still attached obvs), she'll rub her eyes, grab things and generally flap her arms about rather vigorously a whilst happily drinking away.
She also seems to be getting bored of the bottles almost, iv tried changing teats and she near enough choked!

Does anybody else's LO do this? I'm not concerned about it as I no she's just getting older ( sob sad) just wondered if it was just her!

Thanks in advance
Xx

ChippingInIsMissingHerLatte Sat 18-May-13 20:23:51

Pretty normal behavior smile It can be bloody annoying though!

islasmummy2013 Sat 18-May-13 20:28:20

Tell me about it! She won't be held when fed either, has to be propped up on some pillows. Fussy baby!

Thank you for responding

spidersandslugs Sat 18-May-13 20:31:46

I don't bottle feed but my ds plays with my other nipple while feeding, pulls off & on, kicks around & generally fidgets. He's 1 but done this from 3-4 months old. It can be annoying when you have other things.you need to do. Perfectly normal I assume as ds1 did it too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now