Talk

Advanced search

Look what I did today

(9 Posts)
wem Fri 24-Jun-11 20:26:28

here

It was fun wandering around the station beforehand trying to figure out who else was going to be taking part and exchanging knowing looks with other mums.

TCOB Fri 24-Jun-11 20:32:23

Good for you! Sad to see the FB page has all the usual crap (along the lines of 'obviously I don't mind but actually I think you are disgusting'). And a healthy dose of misogyny for good measure. Hope you and the bubbas all had a good time chowing on down smile.

Cosmosis Fri 24-Jun-11 20:36:24

Depressing reading on the fb page sad

TCOB Fri 24-Jun-11 20:39:46

It just confirms what we already know - that there are a lot of f*cked-up people in the world. But hey - can it really have been that different to Bigg Market )sp?) on a Friday night? grin

wem Fri 24-Jun-11 20:40:38

I know, but I take heart that all the negative comments are in such awful textspeak and spelt so badly that it's obvious they're idiots.

Cosmosis Fri 24-Jun-11 20:43:04

I would have gone, but work ft so couldn't make it. Were there many there?

wem Fri 24-Jun-11 20:45:38

The link says around 60, we certainly took up a fair amount of space. DD1 was desperate to get back on the train, so we didn't hang around for the debrief unfortunately.

Cosmosis Fri 24-Jun-11 20:46:48

oh yeah, clearly can't read grin

organiccarrotcake Fri 24-Jun-11 21:02:11

Fab photos. Well done ladies. Very annoyed I was at work, or I would have really enjoyed coming and seeing all those older kids being fed. Mine isn't quite 1 but already I'm feeling a bit "out there", so off to a LLL toddler meet soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now