Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Trying for baby number 2

(6 Posts)
Jl2007 Fri 29-Sep-17 22:41:21

I've been trying for baby number 2 (My partner's 1st) for 5 years now. I feel so alone no one takes it serious or understand how hard it is. My partner just doesn't care and when I try to talk to him he just ignore me or tell me he don't know what to say. My daughter is 10 now and would love a baby brother or sister. And now she is older she doesn't need me as much and it makes me want a baby even more. All I ever wanted was a big family. I avoid everybody because they all ways end up getting pregnant so easy. I hate doing the school runs and seening all the pregnant ladies or the new babies im just starting to lose hope

Florence22 Sat 07-Oct-17 01:26:22

Your not alone. I am in a similar position with a child the same age and know the frustration you must be going through. I'm in my late 40's and think I'm menopausal but tests show I'm not. I would love to have another child but hubby isn't bothered.

mumside Thu 12-Oct-17 22:48:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

mumside Thu 12-Oct-17 22:49:20

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

PurpleDaisies Thu 12-Oct-17 22:54:23

How on earth do you think your posts are helpful mumside? biscuit

Jignisha Fri 10-Nov-17 15:35:45

I have two daughters they are very close in age,

Check out my blog post it might give you a good insight

toddlerdevelopmentblog.com/two-close-together

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now