Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

How do you make friends on mumsnet?

(7 Posts)
Ashleyljones Wed 09-Aug-17 14:32:08

Hi, I have friends but would like some more who are into the same things as me and who also have children.. I've heard you can make friends on mumsnet.. if not where can I?

MrsOverTheRoad Wed 09-Aug-17 15:16:05

Well there are local meet ups...you could go on Mumsnet Local and join the one for your area...then go to a meetup!

www.mumsnet.com/local

Kira1996 Mon 14-Aug-17 16:18:37

Hi new to this I live in Lewisham area have an 18 month son would be nice to meet and make friends with other mums ..

MrsOverTheRoad Mon 14-Aug-17 17:03:21

Hi Kira...click on the link I posted above...and go to the Lewisham part. smile That's where you'll find meet ups in your area.

everyonesgotanopinion Thu 17-Aug-17 10:50:37

Apparently nothing local I'm cornwall 😕

Kira1996 Tue 29-Aug-17 23:15:42

I think it's hard for me as I'm young 21 went to one meet up older mums their I wasn't bothered but I get judge a lot . .

falmouth14 Mon 23-Oct-17 17:32:41

Joined , but LOL quite an old lady .4 children ,6 Grandchildren . Is there any mothers live in Hook Hampshire ,that on Halloween could call with children to my daughters house in Hop Gardens RG27 . I live in Cornwall .and she had a loss last year ,loves children grew up in USA where Halloween was so much fun for her ,she has bought lots of stuff for people calling ,EVEN LEAVING WORK EARLY , as they have only just moved from London ,worried no one will call by .STILL A MOM AT 73 .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: