Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

message for sandra i know you read this regularly - from j [mrsfuzzy]

(3 Posts)
mrsfuzzy Wed 24-Oct-12 13:16:48

hi there so sorry didn't get back to you i've mislaid your email address, a bit chaotic last night with everything going on. please call/ email me when you can. i will take the three and mum if you like, there are three hutches waitting for them, do you know if they are m/f? if not no problem, i can sex them when i do their health checks, please let me know one way or other as i have had a call this morning from a lady whose kids have lost interest in their rabbit and i need to beg, steal or borrow a temp hutch run for it , your donation of £25 was very welcome thank you, dad has settled in very well, he's a gorgeous boy just like you said. speak soon, thanks j, [mrsfuzzy].

MmeLindor Thu 25-Oct-12 17:28:24

Um. You do know you have posted this in Bloggers? Did you mean to post in pets or somewhere?

mrsfuzzy Thu 25-Oct-12 17:46:25

may have got the area wrong but she got the message and phoned this morning, thanks anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now