Talk

Advanced search

Just realised that this week, my baby was due :(

(10 Posts)
sparklygothkat Sun 02-Sep-07 16:39:38

I lost a baby at the begining of the year. S/he was due this week. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with a little boy, and am frilled to bit to have him in my tummy, but am also sad

NAB3 Sun 02-Sep-07 16:42:04

I am sorry for your loss but happy to hear you have a lovely little boy on the way
I was really sad on my baby's due date and could not work out why until I realised the date. This year was easier. I still think of the 2 I lost but the pain isn't as raw.

NAB3 Sun 02-Sep-07 16:42:23

Duh ! happy you have a boy coming. Sorry

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Sun 02-Sep-07 16:53:12

oh sparkly, sad for your loss, glad you have a little boy in your tummy to keep you going! yo uwill always be a bit sad but your little boy will bring a light into your life!

hazygirl Sun 02-Sep-07 18:52:24

sparkly so sorry for your loss ,sending you hugs for your son ,x

constancereader Sun 02-Sep-07 19:08:01

So sorry to hear of your loss, those milestones are always difficult when they suddenly appear. It's the mixed feelings, I think, that make things even more complicated.

Best wishes to your boy bump! xxx

Saturn74 Sun 02-Sep-07 19:09:01

Thinking of you, sparkly.
xx

sparklygothkat Sun 02-Sep-07 20:18:11

Its strange thinking that if I hadn't lost that baby I would have had a baby by now, and not be pregnant still. I didn;t even realise till I was standing in the kitchen thinking about Lisad123's baby, who is due in a month, and suddenly remembered that I was due 1 month before her.

berolina Sun 02-Sep-07 20:20:17

sparkly. Due dates are difficult. Two of my lost pregnancies would have been due around my birthday (as I was just mentioning in a different context on another thread) and so my birthday always has a strange and bitter 'edge' to it.

Feel for you sparky sad I had a mmc on 16th Aug last year, Gave birth to ds 27th Aug 07 ( 8 days agosmile)

It is hard, 2 days after he was born i couldn't help but feel a little sad but happy, very mixed emotions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now