Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

DD1 Teenage strops at 5 and dd2 start of terrible 2's!!!!!

(2 Posts)
Amberlilli Tue 15-Mar-05 13:36:43

Anyone else with a 5 year old displaying the traits of 'Kevin'.
The constant battles from morning to night have been driving me to tears recently!
My beautiful, bright daughter has metamorphasised into a stroppy, rude child I find hard to like sometimes!
Meanwhile dd2 has started toddler tantrums and I left toodler group early today in tears after she screamed, threw things and hit several other children!!
I was mortified when everybody stared accusingly at me I felt like such a terrible mother.
When they are good they are a delight and I feel so bad when they are tucked up peacefully asleep that I've spent my day shouting and screaming!!

floppsy Thu 17-Mar-05 13:20:21

I know exactly what you mean.My dd1 is 6 & has been using this behaviour for a while i feel im always shouting,she always knows best & anything i say to her is ignored.Dd2 is 2.5 & has to have her own way all the time if she doesnt we have a screaming match.I find it even harder with the two of them together because there's one with attitude & the other one with tantrums,all i hope is that they will grow out of it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now