Advanced search

I need help.

(2 Posts)
skykiln Sat 21-Mar-20 12:22:37

Hi, first time poster. So I am a single parent (widow) to a 14 year old son and 2 younger daughters. My son has social, emotional and behaviour issues, currently with camhs. So I knew this social isolation would not be easy but he is currently trashing our house because I won't let him out with his friends. He is hitting his sisters, throwing things at me, throwing things down the stairs, at windows. Generally having a mammoth melt. I have tried reasoning with him, being calm, being cross, explaining that if he goes out he wouldn't be able to come back. Nothing is working, apparently its all my fault. I have phoned camhs this week looking for help, also my gp. What do I do?

OP’s posts: |
JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 21-Mar-20 16:55:03

That sounds so very difficult and honestly, I have no idea.

I would however ask @MNHQ to move this over to the Special Needs section as some of the experienced MNers in there may be able to help thanks

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in