Talk

Advanced search

Missing money

(3 Posts)
user1494670108 Sat 14-Oct-17 13:55:36

Ds is adamant that he counted his holiday pot on Thursday, but today (Saturday) there is about £60 missing.
His sister is adamant she hasn’t taken it, he is adamant her hasn’t moved it. No ones been in.
What to do? (He’s 10, she’s 13) we’re all thinking she must have taken it because we can think of no other explanation but she seems plausible

laura6032 Mon 16-Oct-17 16:00:23

Hmmm, that's a toughy, do you know even approximately how much was there is there definitely money missing??
If there is its a he said she said isn't it, either DD stole money or ds is lying. Unless someone else could possibly have had access to it?? You might just need to sit them both down, ask them to be honest, I'll not be angry just want the truth type thing. Try and draw a line under it.
Good luck xcc

Sandra19976 Mon 16-Oct-17 16:40:57

I think your may be using drugs... i really recommend you to do drug test him. My 15 year old sun stole money out of my purse! turned out he was a heroin addict and now he's homeless.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now