Talk

Advanced search

Fidgety sleeper

(3 Posts)
Taler Sat 22-Feb-14 23:19:43

I have posted on here before about my DD fidgeting lots in her sleep. As she is now a bit older (15 weeks now) her involuntary arm flailing is definitely less as she is starting to get more control of her limbs, but she is still doing it.

For the past month or so we've been putting her in a cocoon type sleep bag. It's restricts her arms and hands (like swaddling) but because the material is stretchy she can still move inside it.

The problem now though is that she's teething and is constantly wanting to eat he fists/fingers. And because she is trying to get to them inside the 'cocoon' she's making that all wet!

Any suggestions???

Ginnytonic82 Sun 23-Feb-14 14:12:36

Is it an ergo cocoon? Our Ds is in one, we've had to undo the poppers to allow him to nibble his hands! I don't think you can stop her, I'm afraid. Ds has been doing it for a few weeks now, in some ways it's been great as it helps him settle as he drifts off. I presume they grow out of it, perhaps after they've cut their teeth?

Taler Sun 23-Feb-14 14:17:53

Yes its the Ergo Cocoon.

Maybe we'll try it with her arms out tonight then. Only trouble is she'll arm-flail herself in the face god knows how many times

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now