Talk

Advanced search

Baby loves having face covered

(8 Posts)
DrMouse Sat 16-Jul-11 12:22:51

Hi All,

Just wondering about an odd behaviour my DD (5months) has developed. She loves toys/muslins/anything to be balanced or covering her face. She seems to find it very exciting- arms and legs going and big smiles when I take it off. I'm not particularly worried (I'm careful not to leave her alone with anything she could smother herself with). Just wondering if all babies do this?

exoticfruits Sat 16-Jul-11 12:30:38

It's a hide and seek game.All babies love it! (or all that I have come across)

exoticfruits Sat 16-Jul-11 12:31:29

Especially if you smile and say 'boo'-or something similar.

Tee2072 Sat 16-Jul-11 12:38:12

My 2 year old still loves having his face covered. 'Where's Adam?!?!' is a non-stop game in our house!

DrMouse Sat 16-Jul-11 12:41:35

She does love it - it's very funny. But she will use anything including things that are quite hard to balance on your face!

springboksaplenty Sat 16-Jul-11 12:52:22

My little one (7/12) loves this too - we also play the game of standing in front of him, and throwing out his blanket (like you're throwing out a bed sheet), letting it fall on his face. He loves it! Loves it even more if you whip it away just before it goes on his face grin

alewVera Sat 16-Jul-11 20:28:57

My now 3yo was like this, in fact she still sleeps with the pillow over her head.

AngelDog Sat 16-Jul-11 23:38:39

DS used to love this but it didn't last that long I don't think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now