Talk

Advanced search

Can I just say how proud I am of my DD1?

(6 Posts)
Bumperlicious Tue 04-Jan-11 12:09:15

Took both the dds (3.5 & 3 months) for jabs today. Dd1 had hers first & do you know what? She didn't make a peep, she was so stoical! Even more amazing considering I was the mum standing our in the corridor because I am not a brave girl. Dh had to take them both in.

Dd2 wasn't quite so brave, she takes after her mother! grin

FooffyShmoofer Tue 04-Jan-11 12:13:09

What a brave girl smile

My DS wailed his little head off.

Bumperlicious Tue 04-Jan-11 12:20:11

When I had my meningitis jab before uni I had to have two nurses hold me down!

ChippingIn Tue 04-Jan-11 12:26:26

I took my friends DD for hers (she's a wimp too!! Friend that is, not her DD) and her DD was great (I'd told her it would hurt a bit, but we'd go for hot chocolate after!!) but stupidly I forgot they do both arms & she ran out of 'being brave' by the second one and was crying 'No Chippy, don't let her hurt me again!' <sobs> Poor little love... still nothing a lovely grown up hot chocolate in the cafe didn't sort out!

herbietea Tue 04-Jan-11 12:34:15

Message withdrawn

Bumperlicious Tue 04-Jan-11 12:45:26

We gave dd a bag of chocolate buttons & she was allowed to hold them while we were waiting (to eat afterwards) and I think she was just so focused on the chocolate she wasn't concentrating on the jabs. Maybe she is more like me!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: