We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy or sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Angelcare Monitor - Bargain at Amazon

(5 Posts)
Salukigirl Sun 10-Feb-13 14:19:31

I have just ordered an Angelcare 1120 monitor from Amazon. It is highly recommended by Which.
On the Argos Website it is £170, in John Lewis it is £124 but on AMazon it is £99 but if you are a member of Amazon Family (free) you get another £20 off and they have an additional promotion on of £10 off!!
So I have managed to get the monitor for just over £77 including next day delivery! Saved nearly £100 on Argos!

ethansmummy2012 Thu 28-Feb-13 19:14:01

I can't speak highly enough about the Angelcare monitors. I've got the motion and sound monitor for my DS. It provides the ultimate peace of mind. smile

beckslovestimmy Fri 01-Mar-13 17:15:14

Angel care sound and motion monitor £67.50 in John Lewis.

izz2009 Thu 21-Mar-13 16:28:55

Don't forget amazon family, you get loads of offers and free amazon prime (free next day deliver) for 3 months. Here's a link

Izz

Liveinthepresent Thu 30-May-13 11:00:21

Sorry to hijack but just signed up for amazon family to get 20% off an angel care monitor after reading this thread - and the price has gone up by £30 !
Whats going on? How do I get the discount?
Any ideas anyone?

Angelcare AC1100 Video with Movement and Sound Monitor
by Angelcare
This is the one I wanted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now