Advanced search

Sticky film for windows?

(7 Posts)
xlatia Sat 18-May-13 22:14:45

I need your help please, as I'm too daft to google...

I'm looking for sticky film that goes on windows, but the stuff that's sticky on the side facing INSIDE the room as well. I don't need it to block out views from outside, just want something where DS can stick stuff like leaves, small pebbles, ect. without actually having to mess with glue. I know I've seen it on the internet before, but cannot remember what it's called.

Any ideas, please? Oh and ideally it's not glued to the window so it can be removed easily without trace.

Macdog Sun 19-May-13 14:33:25

I've not heard of this before.
Sounds amazing stuff.
I'll have a hunt around too

Macdog Sun 19-May-13 14:42:30

I can find loads of the static cling film, but none with a sticky side too

LoveBeingUpAt4InTheMorning Sun 19-May-13 16:28:20

So a double sided sticky tape in a huge quantity?

Fast Sun 19-May-13 17:16:43

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

xlatia Sun 19-May-13 21:45:43

Love it doesn't even have to be a huge quantity. The one I saw in pictures was about the size of one A3 sheet of paper... I'll have another look around and shall update if I'm successfull!

Mac static - duh - that was the word I couldn't think of for love nor money when I posted initially, maybe that'll do the trick smile

Macdog Mon 20-May-13 09:36:28

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: