Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else hating their pregnant body

(4 Posts)
Locomotionwithme Sat 07-Oct-17 16:40:36

I feel guilty for hating my growing twin bump and the image that’s staring me back in the mirror at the minute. I didn’t feel like this with my DS aged 5. I was trying ttc for 2 years with him and I was so grateful to be pregnant my changing body didn’t bother me one bit. This pregnancy happened first month of using no contraception (different partner) so as much as I want and love the babies I just can’t seem to get my head around it this time.

wowbutter Sat 07-Oct-17 16:47:18

Yes, I feel similarly.
My body has changed massively, but I have spd, so my mobility has. So I keep crying because I feel awful, but have no lovely bump or kicking.
I feel guilty, and keep getting really angry at the baby, but then myself because I have nobody to be angry at.

ememem84 Sat 07-Oct-17 19:06:35

I felt like this a bit. I hated how everything changed. Hated not being able to sleep. Hated having to give up hobbies eventually.

Now ds is here and is 2 weeks old I can’t inagine how I hated it. I just love him so so much. May be sitting watching strictly feeding him and also having a cry.

gracemc98 Sun 08-Oct-17 22:24:15

I'm 21 and 5 with my first and although I've always looked forward to being a mum now that it's happening I just don't feel any of the joy other pregnant ladies feel, don't get me wrong sometimes I'll look at my bump and have a second of connection and happiness but I just feel so guilty that I'm happy I lost so much weight in the first few weeks due to sickness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now