Talk

Advanced search

To be pissed off that H has been on death's door all week but is now packing his bags for a weekend away with the guys!!!

(4 Posts)
Lifeisforliving Fri 30-Oct-09 19:49:45

All this week I've had to endure constant moaning, of headaches, stomach pains, nausea, blah blah blah. Can't be a father to our DD or a H to me because he's too unwell..... So you can imagine my utter suprise (understatement), when I see him packing his overnight bag ready for his lads weekend getaway and he's leaving this afternoon!!!angry

LaurieScaryCake Fri 30-Oct-09 19:51:12

is he better?

was it planned before hand?

do you think he was trying it on all week to get out of pulling his weight?

Firawla Fri 30-Oct-09 19:52:09

i would tell him next week when he comes back, he will be doing alot more to give you a break whether he feels "unwell" again or not!

Lifeisforliving Fri 30-Oct-09 20:13:22

Thanks for your replies, H's been working from home all week, tbh he's has always been a bit of a drama queen healthwise and always thinks the worse, which I'm used to.

He had mentioned he would be 'going out' this weekend but nothing about 'going away'. So I'm just a tad annoyed to say the least.

Unfortunately, I'm housebound due to on going health difficulties, so won't be able to arrange a girls weekend anytime soon. I suppose I'm jealous really....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now