Talk

Advanced search

to think you shouldnt shout and swear at another parent stranger!

(5 Posts)

especially infornt of kids.

I went for a walk today in the woods/park and dh, dd1 and dd2 has ran ahead. I was behide with buggy. Some man was walking between us, (me behide, dh infront, man in middle) on the path. I went to go round them and said exsuse me as i passed, but at that point he stepped infront of my buggy and it caught the back of his heal. I did say sorry and then excuse me again, and he started yelling at me shock, swearing and really horrible things said. i said I didnt want to agure with him, I had said excuse me but he hadnt heard and carried on toward dh and dd's. He continued to yell after me as i walked away.

AIBU to think this a total OTT reaction to someone clipping the back of your heel, especially a towards a woman with children around??

and yes i know its hurts too, happened to me more than once with dh pushing! grin

Pushingonthrough Sat 19-Sep-09 19:11:27

YANBU What a twat!

TeamEdwardTango Sat 19-Sep-09 19:14:48

The stranger, for example, is a twat.

ChilloHippi Sat 19-Sep-09 19:16:11

YANBU. I can't remember the amount of times I have caught someone's heel with the pushchair and, like you, I apologise, but no one has ever had a go. It's an accident. What an idiot he must be. Don't let it ruin your day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now