blush

tambourine Sat 22-Aug-09 23:09:57

YANBU

Fluffypoms Sat 22-Aug-09 23:11:39

Whos Brandon flowers??

DollyPS Sat 22-Aug-09 23:12:51

was going to ask the same do tell and his he worth it

FfreckleFface Sat 22-Aug-09 23:21:49

Not at all. I heart him, and I heart The Killers.

I also think <<prepares self for flaming>> that the cover of Romeo and Juliet on Sawdust is better than the Dire Straits original.

So there.

TakeLovingChances Sat 22-Aug-09 23:55:43

I saw them live in Dublin last year.... he is yummy!

The Killers are great!

T

Jugglers Sun 23-Aug-09 00:02:28

Nah... YANBU... I'm prob old enough to be his mum but I wouldn't kick him out of bed, even if he farted.

However, just realised that this sounds all a bit Mrs Robinson and a tad unpalatable (if you'll excuse the pun and my filthy mind!!)

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Sun 23-Aug-09 00:20:54

YANBU
at all.

Sheeta Sun 23-Aug-09 00:26:05

FfreckleFface - Romeo & Juliet - actually a absolute fav of mine.

I also heart my PVR. can record and rewind to my hearts content

brandonsflower Sun 23-Aug-09 09:44:02

Ooh love Brandon Flowers! < swoons> ( Not that my name gives it away!)

brandonsflower Sun 23-Aug-09 09:45:58

And YANBU at all!

lolapoppins Sun 23-Aug-09 10:24:37

Oh God, Brandon.

Saw them at V last night, I LOVE that man. One nod from him and I would run off and leave DH in a heartbeat. Seriously.

Not that I am obsessive or anything grin

lolapoppins Sun 23-Aug-09 10:26:57

Oh, and YANBU for wanting to do very rude things to him.

I could list all the very, very rude things I would like to do to him, but I would be kicked off mumsnet for sure grin

FuckOffDailyMail Sun 23-Aug-09 10:35:57

YABU......because I want him all to myself

lolapoppins Sun 23-Aug-09 10:45:26

Nah, sorry FuckoffDailyMail, he's mine. I turn into a hormone fulled 16 year old at the mere mention of Brandon, you'll have to fight me for him grin

FuckOffDailyMail Sun 23-Aug-09 10:50:14

<<sharpens claws ready for catfight>>

violethill Sun 23-Aug-09 11:04:03

Looks perfect but is a clean living Mormon so can't imagine him getting really dirty grin

mosschops30 Sun 23-Aug-09 11:07:42

WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM BRANDON angry

Anyone who's anyone on MN knows that he's mine, has always been mine and thats that grin

Am currently trying to persuade dh to allow me to name new baby Brandon blush. So far we've agreed on a Killer's compilation for birth lol

He is by far the finest man alive. I heart him. When we went to see them this year dh said, and I quote 'you used to look at me like that' to which i replied 'darling i never looked at you like that' grin

lolapoppins Sun 23-Aug-09 11:40:28

Lol! My DH got like that at V last night, when I was having palpatations at the thought of Brandon about to appear on stage. "When was the last time you got butterflies at the thought of getting a glimpse of me?" he asked. Ummmmmm......

We are off to V again in a sec (live quite close) so he has Natalie Imbruglia to drool over this afternoon.

Mosschops....CALL THE BABY BRANDON grin

squilly Sun 23-Aug-09 12:38:19

Not even vaguely unreasonable. I'd have lustful thoughts about him myself if I wasn't old enough to be his mother (and not even a law-breaking/gymslip mother either).

He's a very handsome young boy. If my daughter brought him home for tea one day in the future I wouldn't be too unhappy for her

Though clearly that would have to be 10 or 12 years from now as dd is only 8. and perhaps then he'd be too old for her. On those grounds, you can have him with my blessing. Just don't distract him from the music making. Too many 8 year olds would be heartbroked.

ilovemydogandmrobama Sun 23-Aug-09 12:42:45

Heard he named his baby boy <<wait for it>> Gunner as he's an Arsenal fan hmm

Please tell me it isn't true!

HarlotOTara Sun 23-Aug-09 12:43:09

Adore Brandon Flowers. Have fantasies about him whenever I play Mr. Brightside or the cover of 'Ruby don't take your love to town'.

Love it when he says 'for God's sake turn around' at the end of that.

YANBU

TheMoistWorldOfSeptimusQuench Sun 23-Aug-09 12:47:24

yum

violethill Sun 23-Aug-09 13:14:32

He can take off my dress any time.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now