Talk

Advanced search

For my Dh to shut the bathroom door ?

(7 Posts)
KatieDD Sat 16-Aug-08 23:59:03

Somethings a wife really doesn't want to hear if one is to keep the magic alive within a marriage.

crazymummy84 Sun 17-Aug-08 00:07:47

I have the oppisite problem, DH freaks out if I go in the bathrrom when he's on the loo. Now not that I want to see that, but FFS he's seen worse, e.g. childbirth, lol.

S1ur Sun 17-Aug-08 00:09:06

well my husband has seen me give birth, help me latch on my pfb in the middle of the night, seen me in various states of stretchmarks/post birth wobble and he still fancies me completely.

So if at some point I have to wipe his arse when he is old and decrepit hopefully I'll cope.

Course its always nice to not listen to someone take a shit. grin

lisad123 Sun 17-Aug-08 00:10:44

hmmm odd post but hey, im bored.
I dont close the door unless doing a No2 blush
DH always shuts the door

JamieJay Sun 17-Aug-08 00:18:06

YANBU in any way.

If you are on the loo in this house it's only you in the bathroom (can't you just tell we have no LO's!).

It is however the only thing we both expect privacy for, just about anything else can (and has been) witnessed without any issue.

nappyaddict Sun 17-Aug-08 00:19:39

i quite often don't close the door esp if just doing a wee.

QueenyEisGotTheBall Sun 17-Aug-08 00:43:31

it totally knocks me sick when my DH goes for a poo without closing the bathroom door[eeew emoticon] our trouble is our bathroom is off our kitchen which leads directly off our living roomhmm so wherever you sit you can hear/smell (bleurgh) the poo[ewewew] i usually make a point of telling him to shut the door which he usually doessmile i constantly praise the inventor of the door for exactly this reasonsmile i offer either that as my helpful suggestion or i would say boots sell earplugs for about £2.99...they will also muffle the plopsgrin [bleurgh...]
xx ei xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now