Talk

Advanced search

to be worrying...

(9 Posts)
1MillionSelfiesTakenByMyKids Sat 09-Mar-19 21:44:43

Dh got the snip end of last year. Sent sample off. Dh and I engaged in relations (arf) once or twice. Dh got letter saying swimmers still present in sample, send another.

I feel weird and unlike myself. I thoight my period s started yesterday, 5 days early. But today some weird old blood and no cramps. I've been tired and eating ALL the sugar (which, let's face it, could also be PMT). Feeling a bit weepy but - considering baby number 3 would be just an awful prospect - this could just be a reaction to suspected circumstance rather than a result of actual circumstance.

Dh and I only just starting to come out of a very long, very dark tunnel. I'm freaking myself out.
Yes I have some internet cheapies. Yes I'll test FMU tomorrow. Would 3 days before period due show any result?

Right now I just need to quietly lose my mind whilst maintaining deniable plausibility irl.

FullOfJellyBeans Sat 09-Mar-19 21:58:31

I bet it's just psychosomatic. I had such real symptoms after I had a condom accident and didn't get round to taking the MiP. I had sore boobs (which I only ever get when pregnant), nausea, mood swings, tiredness. Peed on a stick, negative. Period came two days later.

Yesicancancan Sat 09-Mar-19 22:06:08

I hope you get the outcome you want. You need a test, I probably do one tbh.

1MillionSelfiesTakenByMyKids Sat 09-Mar-19 22:19:43

I am conflicted but mostly it would be a bad bad thing

RandomMess Sat 09-Mar-19 22:31:23

My internet cheapies worked really well and "early"!

Hope you get the outcome you want thanks

1MillionSelfiesTakenByMyKids Sun 10-Mar-19 06:46:49

Negative.

CanuckBC Sun 10-Mar-19 06:49:43

Yay, now test again if your period doesn’t show up. I hope it goes the way you want.

hidinginthenightgarden Sun 10-Mar-19 06:51:45

Ah good news!
If I fell pregnant now it would be a disaster, so despite my husband being told he is infertile, I am still on the pill. I would rather be taking precautions and not have to deal with a ptoential unwanted pregnancy.

1MillionSelfiesTakenByMyKids Thu 14-Mar-19 20:32:37

Thanks all. Period showed up. Horrifically heavy the day after I took the test. Wonder if perhaps something tried to 'take' then didn't. Any way. All over now. Thanks for the support when I needed it x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »