Talk

Advanced search

Samantha fucking Markle - a different breed of shithead.

(129 Posts)
Blackbear10 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:22:36

I understand this has been done a thousand times and people are probably sick of it so feel free to move along if this isn’t your thing, but I am sick to fucking death of hearing that Samantha Markle in the news.

She sets my fucking teeth on edge! Especially with that sly fucking smile and raised eyebrow pose.

I am by no means a royalist and quite honestly wouldn’t care if we completely abolished the monarchy but quite honestly I feel really sorry for Megan Markle.

I know the press is unreliable at best but from what MM’s ‘inner circle’ say she actually sounds like someone you’d want to have as a friend. She sounds like she cares very much about her friends and her decent family members.

I also think the way her father has acted is awful! It must be pretty traumatic for your own family to behaved the way he has, if he loved his DD so much why embarrass her at every fucking turn!

But that Fucking Samantha Markle is a different breed of shithead and if she was my sister I’d have seriously asked the Queen to ‘get the brakes greased’ wink

I don’t understand why the press keep paying her/printing her stories. It makes their newspapers into (even more of a) laughingstock (daily fail, I’m looking at you) If I see SM on the front page of a mag or newspaper I honestly won’t buy it and I can’t be the only one?! Which must be costing them sales?

You would think it should be easy to just not read about her but I honestly think the press know how much of a laughingstock she is so they now covertly hide her story until you read the first paragraph or so and realise you’ve been fucking duped into reading about her again!

So am I BU to think Samantha Markle is a complete dickhead and everyone should boycott anything to do with her, so no replying to her tweets, boycott all newspapers and magazines with her in them and just generally pretend she doesn’t exist in the hope we don’t have to open a paper or news report and find her mug staring back at us?!

I do realise my post is somewhat ironic seeing as I am suggesting ignoring her and hoping she fucks off away, but I’m angry that twice this morning I got duped into reading the same bullshit story about her!

Oswin Thu 07-Feb-19 09:55:27

Really blue. So they are going to get divorced because she rolled at eyes. At god knows what, because you actually have no idea what she did or why.

BlueBirdsOver Thu 07-Feb-19 09:56:26

It's actually a sign of future divorce. Time will tell.

whatsthecomingoverthehill Thu 07-Feb-19 09:57:50

I have never heard of her either. Are these the sort of stories on the Fails sidebar of shame? And given that this has been posted in AIBU, it is perfectly reasonable that one of the answers is "You are unreasonable to give a shit about whatever nonsense the gossip rags are trying to push".

CountessVonBoobs Thu 07-Feb-19 10:01:35

I do very much wish the media would stop giving Thomas Markle a platform to harass and emotionally abuse his daughter. They have no shame when there are ££ to be had, basically.

I'm sure it's embarrassing and stressful for her, but I think she's doing the right thing. There's only so many times they can sell a "MEGHAN CRUELLY WON'T TALK TO US" story before they stop having anything newsworthy to say and she can be free of them for the rest of her life. I wouldn't want the Markles anywhere near my business, even in a "managed" way.

Birdsgottafly Thu 07-Feb-19 10:02:44

For those saying "change your News Source", she's done many television interviews which have been covered on the main News.

So has their Father.

Dipyalocus, are you aware that Cretin is a medical condition? It's akin to using Spastic/retard as an insult.

Puzzledandpissedoff Thu 07-Feb-19 10:02:57

Just wait for the fuss when the wretched woman publishes her book ... no doubt timed to coincide with the baby's arrival hmm

Birdsgottafly Thu 07-Feb-19 10:04:56

whatsthecomingoverthehill, you must not watch the main News channels. I have never seen any news source that reported the Engagement, Wedding, Pregnancy, who hasn't gone on to give this shower of shit a platform.

Purplecatshopaholic Thu 07-Feb-19 10:05:41

I have no time for the monarchy and would abolish the lot of them. That said, I do feel a bit sorry for Meghan who is getting a lot of stick from her dad and her half-sister that I am sure she could do without. I just dont read the rags that print their pish frankly!

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 07-Feb-19 10:06:26

She is the flying monkey all the other flying monkeys aspire to be.

CatnissEverdene Thu 07-Feb-19 10:07:21

I wonder if Meghan has thought about asking the Queen to send the SAS over to deal with them.

I would have done. I feel really sorry for her that she's happily married, expecting a baby and she's trying to fight these leeches off her back still. They should be ashamed of their behaviour.

Thankfully her Mum seems really private and dignified.

newnameforthis7 Thu 07-Feb-19 10:07:27

Not a fan of her either. I think she is a publicity hungry nobody, who is jealous of her much younger, much more successful half sister.

Meghan's father is as bad.

They are desperate for Meghan to let them into their lives, but she continues to ghost them. There is a reason for that. And it's not because they have always got on amazingly, and have a wonderful loving relationship.

And yeah, as a pp said, Samantha DOES act like Meghan owes her something. And she is jealous and bitter.

Freeeeeburd Thu 07-Feb-19 10:10:27

I’ve never heard of her. I’m on mat leave and watch a lot of TV and read the news 😳

SaturdayNext Thu 07-Feb-19 10:12:39

Surely as soon as they got engaged someone should have been sent to manage her family. Pay them off or at the very least advise her father on what to do with the press

How do you know they didn't? They strike me very much as people who would brush aside that sort of advice if it prevented them from getting their faces all over the tabloids.

Unfortunately this sort of rubbish appeals in particular to the racist elements of society, especially amongst Mail and Express readers.

newnameforthis7 Thu 07-Feb-19 10:13:37

@ChardonnaysPrettySister

I'm very puzzled by the posters who have never heard of Samantha Markle yet feel the need to post on a thread about her, just to tell us they've never heard of her. Hope they feel suitably superior to us plebs now.

Yeah this. I don't believe anyone who says they haven't heard of her tbh. Unless they have been hibernating for the past 2 years, there's no way anyone has not heard of Meghan Markle's sister and father. They are in and out of the news constantly.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Thu 07-Feb-19 10:14:01

It's actually a sign of future divorce. Time will tell

So thats why the divorce rate is so high. There we have it MN rolling eyes at your partners is a sure fire sign of a future divorce. Tjat bodes well for 100% of marriages.

I'm damn sure tje queen has rolled jer eyes at philip, tjey've been married over 60 years. And theres no divorce pending there is there.

Sorry blue tuat is one of the most hiliarios comments ive seen on MN

Juells Thu 07-Feb-19 10:15:54

I've just this morning (on another thread) learned what the term 'flying monkeys' means. The press are the Markle family's flying monkeys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_monkeys_(psychology)

stairway Thu 07-Feb-19 10:20:11

I think you are over invested OP. She has found an easy way to make money, it’s not the nicest way to make money but maybe she needs the money, her father is sick and needs medical bills paid for , I don’t think she is in good health either.

shumm Thu 07-Feb-19 10:20:22

'It's actually a sign of future divorce. Time will tell.' grin okay mystic meg!

I had also never heard of this SM woman so I googled her - she's so horrible - really vile.

derxa Thu 07-Feb-19 10:20:41

She's a pain in the arse and seems to have some control over her father. Having said that, I'm no fan of Meghan.

whatsthecomingoverthehill Thu 07-Feb-19 10:21:02

whatsthecomingoverthehill, you must not watch the main News channels. I have never seen any news source that reported the Engagement, Wedding, Pregnancy, who hasn't gone on to give this shower of shit a platform.

I do, thanks very much. Maybe I've just switched off and given it no head space because it's all a load of bollocks.

BlueBirdsOver Thu 07-Feb-19 10:22:05

psychcentral.com/blog/4-warning-signs-marriage-therapists-use-to-predict-divorce/

Contempt is any statement of nonverbal behavior that puts you on a higher ground than your partner. This could be mocking your partner, calling him/her names, eye rolling, hostile humor, hurtful sarcasm, sneering in disgust, etc.

CreakyBlinder Thu 07-Feb-19 10:22:58

Christ, that is a serious amount of hatred for someone you know nothing about. Or, to be more accurate, you only know what the Daily Mail has told you to think about her. But well done for contributing to the mountain of spewed bile that the internet has become.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Thu 07-Feb-19 10:23:10

I do, thanks very much. Maybe I've just switched off and given it no head space because it's all a load of bollocks.

Well, that's true, it is bollocks, but then why are you even posting on a thread about her? Something made you you do it, what is it?

Birdsgottafly Thu 07-Feb-19 10:26:39

whatsthecomingoverthehill, perhaps take more notice of your actions rather than accusing posters of reading gutter press that do the sidebar of shame.

Or change the AIBU, to ask if you should be reading the gossip rags at all.

Unless you needed something to feel superior about today of course. Then crack on, it means your leaving someone else alone.

llangennith Thu 07-Feb-19 10:27:09

I agree completely with the OP. That half-sister is seething with jealousy and hatred for MM because she is beautiful, was a successful actress and has now married a Prince. I just wish she'd shut up and get on with her own life instead of bitching.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »