Talk

Advanced search

Feeling empty & numb

(3 Posts)
namechanger44 Wed 13-Jun-18 14:15:25

Does anyone ever feel numb and empty. I feel like this a lot and feel like I have to try extra hard to show affection or even any interest in my boyfriend. I can go from intensely into him so in love, getting matching tattoos and wanting to marry him to not even liking him very much. He says I blow hot and cold and can be distant which is hard for him. But I don't know why I'm like this.

I don't care about anyone's feelings like I really don't. Why? sometimes if I do something and I know I'm in the wrong or have upset my bf or anyone i don't feel bad. Is that normal?

I have to work really hard to maintain relationships I have one main friend and school mum friends who
I don't see out of term time.

I'm always bored and feel like there's more to life like I'm missing out on.

I don't have thoughts of self harm. But I do love a drink because it gives me a feeling of that makes sense

So I suppose my AIBU is aibu to think there's something wrong with me?

steff13 Wed 13-Jun-18 14:30:45

Do you have children? Do you feel that way about them?

No, I don't think not caring about anyone else's feelings is normal. Have you talked to anyone about this, a counselor or someone?

namechanger44 Wed 13-Jun-18 14:34:57

I have a 4 year old I love them yes of course but not sure it' because I know that's what mothers are meant to do. I would do anything for dc but I also have to work hard with them. I often take them out on big fun day trips and drives or buy them loads of things to make up for something I'm not sure what.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: