Talk

Advanced search

To burn my house to the ground

(6 Posts)
Cadence70 Wed 07-Feb-18 09:10:29

I got up this morning and knocked over a bottle of fake tan, lid wasn't on it properly and it splattered all over my feet and legs and I now look like a Dalmatian
On top of this, if I went out, came home and in the interim had been burgled, it would take me a few days to notice
House is an utter shit hole and now the bedroom floor and walls are covered in tan
AIBU to just put a match to the whole fucking lot or should I don my Cinderella costume and get cracking?

FolinCirth Wed 07-Feb-18 09:27:16

music on loaud and get to work smile

arcticnead1984 Wed 07-Feb-18 09:30:48

Its your own option I'm afraid....

Go get a Gerry Can of Petrol promptly and start a new life somewhere else.

I sprayed fake tan on my walls a few months back...got paint to paint over it...I swear it took 24 coats and I can still faintly see it...........

Cadence70 Wed 07-Feb-18 09:39:33

I'm still sitting procrastinating, I think loud music sounds like a good option, but I'm still eying up the matches

Els1e Wed 07-Feb-18 16:19:57

I would go for a superman costume. The blue tights will hide the dotty legs. Then go for it. One room at a time. Clear the clutter, pack away, redecorate. What goes with tan? Teal, rusty orange?

picklemepopcorn Wed 07-Feb-18 19:30:55

Bleach may help the wall. I got blood off white wallpaper by dabbing with bleach,

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: