Talk

Advanced search

To be so annoyed with always

(12 Posts)
Heckneck Tue 05-Dec-17 22:21:06

The sanitary providers.... Bought some night pads and opened them tonight to find they're bloody scented. It mentions this fact NOWHERE on the front or back...yet upon closer inspection I find "odour neutralising scent" written in tiny letters on the side of the pack. Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea? I'm annoyed I've wasted money on these and not entirely sure what I can do with them now. Ffs always. Unscent your products!

Littlecaf Tue 05-Dec-17 22:31:34

YANBU. I bought some panty liners. ‘Fresh and Free’ or some other cobblers. Didn’t realise fresh meant ‘do you have a pongy fanny? Scent it with fake washing powder smell for a fresh and breezy experience’

Itchy drawers for days. Back to Tena Lights for me. No wonder they were on offer.

Heckneck Tue 05-Dec-17 22:35:10

They need to make it more clear that they're scented but obviously don't because they have to trick people into buying them.

PenCreed Tue 05-Dec-17 22:40:39

YANBU, it's grim. I switched to Bodyform as soon as they started doing it.

Darkstar4855 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:43:49

Urgh I hate that smell, gets on everything. YANBU.

Shop Tue 05-Dec-17 22:48:37

They never make it clear on the packet! I have to sniff the pack first if I'm not sure 😂

LineysRunner Tue 05-Dec-17 22:49:23

Own brand cheap supermarket ones can actually be ok. I've got the hang of the 'right' ones at Asda and Tesco.

It's bloody ridiculous. Scented pads, ye gods.

UterusUterusGhali Tue 05-Dec-17 22:50:56

I just avoid always altogether now.

It's even got hard to sniff the packets of the other brands as the whole aisle is so overwhelmingly scented it makes it hard to tell.

Urgh.

BlueFleece Tue 05-Dec-17 22:57:01

YANBU.

Supermarket own brands are the way to g.

BlueFleece Tue 05-Dec-17 22:57:16

*go!

sillysausage16 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:57:18

I discovered this yesterday. Absolutely disgusting the smell makes me want to spew

zillionth Tue 05-Dec-17 23:04:10

Yes I accidentally bought some of these-they stink! Bloody rude too...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: