Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a specific episode of 'the trip'

(8 Posts)
Yourownworstenemy Wed 11-Oct-17 18:04:07

I have a running joke with a friend about the 'approach' when someone put the moves on them!

We laughed about it being like when Rob brydon crawls across the sofa to Emma Steve coogans assistant and she rebuffs him and he then doesn't know how to exit the situation! grin

Anyhu I would really like to find the clip I have searched on YouTube but no luck! If anyone could shed some light on the episode/series etc I would be extremely grateful!! smile

CourtneyLoveIsMySpiritAnimal Wed 11-Oct-17 18:07:07

It’s the first series but I can’t remember the episode. It’s the one where they have dinner with Steve Coogan’s assistant (which is who he tries it on with) and a photographer. Might be towards the end of the series, so second or third to last episode?

Sorry, that’s probably not much help confused

Yourownworstenemy Wed 11-Oct-17 18:36:25

Thanks! At least that narroes it doen for me!

It's no use! I'm going to have to re watch them all to find it!! angry I tried searching for episodes with the photographer, episodes with the assistant it's not bringing anything up! 😭

Yourownworstenemy Fri 13-Oct-17 13:54:05

I watched the episode where the photographer is there and it doesn't seem to be on it! 😣

peachgreen Fri 13-Oct-17 14:07:27

I've never seen it, but Google tells me it's S01e04. www.dailymotion.com/video/x2etkrs

sonlypuppyfat Fri 13-Oct-17 14:08:40

I know the one you mean it's really funny

peachgreen Fri 13-Oct-17 23:04:55

It really is S01E04. I watched the specific part to check.

MulhuddartDrive Fri 13-Oct-17 23:10:51

I've just finished season 1 on Netflix if that helps, definitely an early episode ( sorry, I'm crap in details like exactly which one)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: