Talk

Advanced search

To be sick of judgemental threads

(31 Posts)
WhataPrettyBlossum Wed 24-May-17 16:56:58

I know I don't have to read them, I could just skim past and keep living in hippy la la land where my head is buried deep in unicorn sand, but surely I can't be the only person absolutely sick to death of judgemental posts. For example...

'Why do women wear gym clothes if they aren't going to the gym'
'Why would anyone spend XXX on XXX'
'Why do all young girls these days wear khaki and beige'
'Why has my neighbours friends daughters pug got a hideous collar on'

... and so on.

WHY can't we all just let people do as they please and not feel the need to get involved.

and breathe

FishInAWetSuitAndFlippers Wed 24-May-17 16:58:37

You've just started a thread judging the judgers grin

PurpleDaisies Wed 24-May-17 16:59:15

I get sick of threads whinging about other threads. I freely acknowledge I'm a big grump though.

Isn't it better for people to vent on here than at the people in real life?

amicissimma Wed 24-May-17 17:00:05

I think you might be on the wrong website! Certainly AIBU is Judgers' Paradise.

soapboxqueen Wed 24-May-17 17:01:19

If I start a thread judging people who post threads about people judging People, it would be 3 dimensional judging.

Reow Wed 24-May-17 17:02:47

🎶 been standing most our lives livin' in a judges paridise 🎵

WhataPrettyBlossum Wed 24-May-17 17:04:05

I am fully aware this is a judging judgers thread, although I felt better for writing it down! We all love a good judge now and again, but I don't think it all needs to be written down every time for all to comment on, ya know?

Whiskwarrior Wed 24-May-17 17:06:34

Judgeception!

innurendo Wed 24-May-17 17:07:13

I'm sick of judge judgers, I suspect they are quite rough people to be honest.

pops to waitrose for some naice ham

Reow Wed 24-May-17 17:09:13

Everyone judges. People who say they don't are lying.

I'm judging a women with ridiculous fake eyebrows at the bus stop this very minute.

Reow Wed 24-May-17 17:10:11

And I wear leggings pretty much every day or my life. Feel free to judge me! grin

Could not give a shiny shite.

Reow Wed 24-May-17 17:11:08

Innurendo I've just been to Waitrose. Got some lovely pate wink

Missb00 Wed 24-May-17 17:11:56

Reow stop staring at me eyebrows

Highalert Wed 24-May-17 17:13:06

Some people are just losers who get to feel slightly better about their own lives by judging every little thing that people do differently to them.

Boring fuckers.

alltouchedout Wed 24-May-17 17:14:14

WHY can't we all just let people do as they please and not feel the need to get involved

So let the judgers judge as the please OP, and don't get involved ;)

Whiskwarrior Wed 24-May-17 17:14:18

Ooh, the other day, I was watching a woman who had a tattoo of an eye on the back of her neck! Really badly done, too.

I wasn't judging so much as shock

Reow Wed 24-May-17 17:14:22

Missb00 stop staring at me leggings. I'm not even wearing a long top with them either. Common as arses.

WhataPrettyBlossum Wed 24-May-17 17:17:25

It was mainly an overly judgy guy at work who started this off. He was clearly trying to make another colleague feel very stupid as she'd just spent £150 on a fancy cctv doorbell (she was recently burgled so likes the extra security) not as if it's even relevant, she can spend her money on what she likes. Another conversation with the same dude about engagement rings, he couldn't comprehend why on EARTH someone would spend £2k+ on jewellery and made sure anyone wearing/anyone who had ever bought an engagement ring know how he felt.

Live and let live

Missb00 Wed 24-May-17 17:19:18

Reow leggings are not trousers, I repeat, leggings are not trousers

wink

Reow Wed 24-May-17 17:23:18

Wanna bet? grin

Would post a photo but I might out myself. To be fair I do a lot of yoga. Does that excuse me? And these are sweaty betty leggings that don't show your pants through them.

Remember Leggings Lorraine on The Royle Family? That's probably how people refer to me.

Reow Wed 24-May-17 17:23:57

Do you really have the daft eyebrows Missb00?

innurendo Wed 24-May-17 17:25:40

"I'm judging a women with ridiculous fake eyebrows at the bus stop this very minute."

OK, even though I'm a judge judger and a judge judger judger I have to admit I judge those awful fake eyebrows, they are bloody ridiculous.

KimKardashiansArse Wed 24-May-17 17:28:12

YANBU. MN full of twats at the moment as usual

Missb00 Wed 24-May-17 17:28:58

No reow it's not me!

Although was tempted to say yes so that you went over and spoke to eyebrow lady... damn my stupid conscience

Maudlinmaud Wed 24-May-17 17:30:53

Reow judges paradise grin x 80 billion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now