Talk

Advanced search

To not want to go to this party?

(15 Posts)
Elledouble Mon 07-Nov-16 15:50:49

It sounds shit. I like parties that start with lots of booze and maybe cake.

ByeByeLilSebastian Mon 07-Nov-16 15:51:46

I like parties that start with a buffet blush

ItsJustNotRight Mon 07-Nov-16 15:53:24

Shaved my legs and waiting for the party. - it hasn't stared yet.

DearMrDilkington Mon 07-Nov-16 15:54:27

I only like parties with buffets too, I'm too busy stuffing my face to notice anyone's shaved legsgrin

SpaceDinosaur Mon 07-Nov-16 15:54:56

My legs aren't glowing. But I do have a glow stick.... do I need to attach one to the other for the party to start?

Anniegetyourgun Mon 07-Nov-16 15:57:19

The party should start with the lights going DOWN and the music going UP and anyone who's looking closely at someone's shins at that point got drunk too early.

ByeByeLilSebastian Mon 07-Nov-16 15:57:29

Tie the glow sticks to your legs I think Space, tthen join the queue for the buffet.

onemorecupofcoffeefortheroad Mon 07-Nov-16 16:17:19

The only legs I'm interested in at a party that the ones that trickle down the inside of your glass after you've drunk your wine - maybe they mean those

Elledouble Mon 07-Nov-16 16:22:30

That must be it. Though to describe them as 'glowing' might be a bit of poetic license wink

ErrolTheDragon Mon 07-Nov-16 16:32:59

Glowing legs?confused oh, I know - it comes from that old saying 'horses sweat, men perspire, ladies glow'. Mine do feel a bit glowy after a run on a cold morning. So clearly you need to run to the party and arrive in a good lather. Probably solves the problem of people intruding on your personal space. Excellent!

Elledouble Mon 07-Nov-16 16:41:05

Maybe! Cos all I've got in my head is a load glow-in-the-dark legs, like some kind of spectral can-can...

ByeByeLilSebastian Mon 07-Nov-16 17:00:02

Their ain't no party like a glowy leg party!

CandyOcean Mon 07-Nov-16 17:03:43

At this time of year no-one will be able to see my fetlocks through my 100 denier tights anyway. This sounds like a rubbish party, if the main attraction is a leg inspection rather than a large pan of mulled wine and some twiglets.

ErrolTheDragon Mon 07-Nov-16 17:06:37

For those too lazy to take up my previous idea, these look just the job for smooth glowing legs. Perfect panto party wear.

Sparlklesilverglitter Mon 07-Nov-16 17:09:35

If a party doesn't stray with champagne or at least wine I'm not attending. I'm far to busy drinking to wonder if Sue has shaved her legs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now