Talk

Advanced search

To come off the pill? Sorry probably wrong place to post just looking for advice

(9 Posts)
IMissSleep Tue 21-Jun-16 10:08:43

Hello!

I've been on the mini pill cerelle for nearly 2 weeks now and I've had a bad tummy ever since. Has anyone else experienced this?? Sorry tmi but just wondering if anyone has had This with This pill and how long it lasts

Thanks smile

EatShitDerek Tue 21-Jun-16 10:15:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IMissSleep Tue 21-Jun-16 10:19:52

Thanks, waiting for a call back from doctor. Never had this side affect before. Face covered in spots and am full of rage but that's normal grin

redannie118 Tue 21-Jun-16 10:21:39

Im on cerelle and no it didnt effect me that way but everyone is different. It did take 6-8 weeks for the bleeding and spotting to stop but its been fine since then. I love cerelle as it completely stopped my nightmare periods but I have heard people say its very marmite, you either love it or hate it ! Give it a few weeks and if youre still not happy go back to gp

StarryIllusion Tue 21-Jun-16 10:22:34

Perhaps try the combined pill? I never got on with the mini pill either but combined pill is really good for me.

IMissSleep Tue 21-Jun-16 10:22:50

I've not had any bleeding at all so that's a bonus! Yes thanks I'll give it a few weeks and go back to gp if it's still the same

IMissSleep Tue 21-Jun-16 10:23:38

Yes might do. Not nice having a bad tummy everyday confused

MrsBenadrylCrumplesnork Tue 21-Jun-16 10:23:44

I didn't have a bad stomach with it, but I do bloody love Cerelle. I have the weakest, feeblest period ever every few months or so instead of hell-week. It's great, I'd recommend sticking with it for a while if you can as in my experience it has made my uterus-having a lot easier!

IMissSleep Tue 21-Jun-16 10:25:32

I was on it for 2 years and didn't have any periods 🙌🏻 hoping it's a keeper for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now