Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to ask for help with my underwear?

(7 Posts)
Unicorntrainer Wed 25-May-16 21:06:46

I hope not! Let me explain, I am looking for mother of Bridezilla outfit. I have shown Bridezilla outfits that I think I can live with but nothing suits her. I wandered into a shop this weekend and had a lengthy discussion where lovely assistant suggested I come back in a month (I am on MOTB diet) and bring tights, heels and Spanx etc. This is my problem, I have no experience of 'Spanx etc' and would love the benefit of others experience with foundation undies. I need to be able to move and breathe.

Jelliebabe1 Wed 25-May-16 21:37:18

Well as my mum would know it, a girdle. Why not go to m&s and look at their range of shape wear . They do all sorts!

tibbawyrots Wed 25-May-16 21:53:28

Bridezilla isn't wearing the outfit...

Wouldn't say M&S though, some of their shape wear stuff is weird.

EatShitDerek Wed 25-May-16 21:55:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Gide Wed 25-May-16 21:58:44

And a matching plastic handbag (if the reception is in the Big Market in Newcastle) grin

Scarydinosaurs Wed 25-May-16 22:04:09

M&S shape wear is pretty good! Start there and think about the likely shape your dress/outfit will be.

Unicorntrainer Thu 26-May-16 07:53:41

Ooh, loving the mini skirt and plastic handbag idea, but was thinking white stilettos. A friend of mine tried on 'support wear' from M&S and said it made no difference. I wondered about Gok's stuff?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now