Talk

Advanced search

to think Nicky Morgan is more than a bit shit?

(22 Posts)
ssd Mon 21-Mar-16 22:11:36

she just talks a lot of utter twaddle, she sounds like shes making it up as shes going along

katemiddletonsothermum Mon 21-Mar-16 22:24:30

She is. Says one who knows someone who knows....

rollonthesummer Mon 21-Mar-16 22:26:46

Yep!

What do they know, Kate, tell us!

ssd Mon 21-Mar-16 22:29:19

she just seems to stare all goggle eyed at the camera and you can tell shes talking just to fill the silence, it doesnt matter what she says she just wants to babble on

katemiddletonsothermum Mon 21-Mar-16 22:34:38

biscuit

RockUnit Mon 21-Mar-16 23:36:41

I'm not a fan.

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Mon 21-Mar-16 23:38:00

She is not real. She's Stephen Fry in a wig doing it for the japes.

Fyaral Mon 21-Mar-16 23:39:47

She is a mouthpiece. Nothing more.

GiddyOnZackHunt Mon 21-Mar-16 23:40:02

She's so far out of her depth and I think she's realised she's being used as a human shield by the posh boys and doesn't know how to get out of this at all.

BombadierFritz Mon 21-Mar-16 23:40:16

Thats her usp
We are so busy admiring how anyone that shit could get a job like that, that we barely object to the measures passed allegedly under her guidance

MrsBungle Mon 21-Mar-16 23:40:19

You are most definitely not being unreasonable. She is making it up as she goes along.

bakeoffcake Mon 21-Mar-16 23:41:31

I agree, I saw. her on QT last week and just saw her on News Night.

It's like her answers aren't for the questions she's being asked, she just ignores the actual question. Mind you I suppose positions have been doing that for years. hmm But she comes across, as lights are on but no ones home.

ouryve Mon 21-Mar-16 23:41:52

She's just a useful idiot.

ReallyTired Mon 21-Mar-16 23:43:29

Nikki morgan has very little direct experience of state schools or how the other half lives. She is no different to other politicians who make up policies as they go along. She is not stupid, but she is arrogant to appreciate the limitations of her knowledge or experience.

I am not opposed to academisation of schools, but I feel the speed is to fast. I am concerned by the lack of freedom for a school to leave an academy chain and that some schools have no governors.

hateflying1 Mon 21-Mar-16 23:47:26

Agree with everyone on this thread especially

Thats her usp
We are so busy admiring how anyone that shit could get a job like that, that we barely object to the measures passed allegedly under her guidance

grin

Actually I cannot bear to watch her spout the claptrap she does (her and Amber Rudd, another human shield in use this past weekend).

As for the plans to turn all schools into academies by 2022 angryangry. I despair that there isn't more of a public outcry about this.

hateflying1 Mon 21-Mar-16 23:51:19

(Though there is a march):

wasonthelist Mon 21-Mar-16 23:53:35

She is my MP and I have met her. I didn't vote for her and have never voted for her party. I am 100% against the forced privatisation that Academies represent. And yet - I feel you're all being more than a little harsh. She is certainly a very hard working and intelligent woman; even though I disagree with pretty much all of her policies. She is a career politician with all that entails. I could point to a number of MPs ands Secretaries of State who I'd regard as very much shitter.

GiddyOnZackHunt Mon 21-Mar-16 23:56:03

I think there is a sense of disbelief about academies because it is a 'future' thing as opposed to the immediate horrors.
I really hope this budget is the thing that makes people wake up to this shower of bastards.

GiddyOnZackHunt Tue 22-Mar-16 00:01:11

was I think she can see her career going down the toilet and that's partly why she's stuttering. Everything you've worked for is being sacrificed on an indefensible policy announcement made by someone who may be party leader in a few years.
She's screwed whatever she does now.She knows it too.

hateflying1 Tue 22-Mar-16 00:04:19

Anti forced academisation petitions:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/124747

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/124702

There is also one on 38 degrees.

wasonthelist Tue 22-Mar-16 21:45:41

Giddy Agreed, and although I disagree with her on everything, I can find it in my heart to feel a little (not much) sorry for her since she really has put in a lot of effort (albeit misplaced). Dunno why really, when it all goes wrong she'll just do an Angela Knight and go on to hold a number of lucrative figurehead PR jobs for City institutions. Angela Knight was another of my Tory MPs I never voted for.

megletthesecond Tue 22-Mar-16 21:48:06

Human shield is about right .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now