Talk

Advanced search

to be rooting for Reggie and Bollie?

(17 Posts)
lifeinslowmotion Sat 12-Dec-15 22:32:45

Yes I know they can't sing but they bring so much energy, happiness and entertainment which is what we need in this world. Would love them to win tomorrow!

apricotdanish Sat 12-Dec-15 22:40:43

Don't watch X Factor anymore so had no idea who they were until last Sunday when I saw them on the telly at my mum's house, I was astounded by just how bad they were and how they had managed to get so fargrin!!! They seem like nice people but as a musical act they're truly terrible!!!!

IASM Sat 12-Dec-15 22:41:25

Yes. YABVVU.

apricotdanish Sat 12-Dec-15 22:42:30

That was meant to be a shock.
That more aptly describes how I felt when I watched their performance.

Oysterbabe Sat 12-Dec-15 22:52:24

We watched x factor for the first time this series this evening. Christ on a bike, all the acts are terrible.

Whenischristmas Sat 12-Dec-15 22:53:34

They are nice guys but it's like the emperor's new clothes for me.

ChristmasWomble Sat 12-Dec-15 22:56:55

I love them blush

x2boys Sat 12-Dec-15 23:03:37

even if they do win that louisa will probably do better but shes very predictable i have watched this series on and off first in a long time .

BonitaFangita Sat 12-Dec-15 23:05:05

Christmas Life in SM I think we should start a fan club. I love them and would love for them to win, partly to show the total farce that X Factor has now become but also Che and Louisa as good as they are bore me to tears.

x2boys Sat 12-Dec-15 23:08:14

yeah its just boring ballads all the way with louisa and che its very predictable these days and boring.

PaintedTshirt Sat 12-Dec-15 23:08:24

I watched tonight for the first time pretty much and was shocked by how shit they were.

They didn't even sing hmm they added naff all to Fuse/Craig David (love Craig!) performance.

U2HasTheEdge Sat 12-Dec-15 23:15:50

Louisa to win!

Mind you, the runners up always do better than the winter.

R&B are shit. They just shout. They are fun I guess, but no real talent.

x2boys Sat 12-Dec-15 23:17:13

no real talent but neither has their mentor and shes done very well for herself!

Alisvolatpropiis Sat 12-Dec-15 23:20:41

Yabu what we need is people with actual talent. Some people found Mr Blobby funny, that didn't make them right.

riverboat1 Sat 12-Dec-15 23:52:11

I used to love X factor but it really is awful now. It is definitely time for the 'joke' act to win, to put the show to bed once and for all. Plus I agree Reggie and Bollie seem really nice.

19lottie82 Sat 12-Dec-15 23:53:06

I'm rooting for reggie and bollie to win!

ephemeralfairy Sat 12-Dec-15 23:59:10

They are amazing. I love them so so much. I don't even think they are a joke act. Having said that I on't want them to win, the winner are always bound by the iron handcuffs of Cowell and usually end up sanitised. Plus they can't release their single til next autumn/winter to co-incide with the next x-factor, which I think is a massive disadvantage. Much better for them to come second, then they can sign straightaway and strike while the iron is hot!

I also thought that Fleur and Little Mix were amazing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now