....to think there is no need to SHOUT all the time

(2 Posts)
Grandshiredoubles Wed 15-Jul-15 22:45:25

Live in a quite area close to a school, noisy as each end of school day but nothing out of the ordinary and to be expected.

My garden has a border at the back of trees and in front of those is a block of four flats, we can't see each other and rarely hear anythung from three of them but,omg the other one! She just shouts. Sometimes just a shout sometimes a massive shout poor Callom who I presume is her son must be fed up, So Calloms mum if you are reading this. Tone it down luv!
Ps please also don't chuck things over the fence thinking I won't see it cos of the trees!

Euphemia Wed 15-Jul-15 23:14:06

We had a woman like that on a plane last week - fucking full volume the whole time.

DH once asked a woman in McD's to pipe down because she had one of those loud, braying voices. She muttered to her friend about him for the next ten minutes, but at least she did it quietly! grin

This is the same DH who bellows at colleagues on the phone as if they're communicating via two paper cups tied together with a length of string. hmm grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now