Talk

Advanced search

To be afraid, very afraid?

(5 Posts)
DisgraceToTheYChromosome Fri 08-May-15 23:17:58

DD is currently driving a Fiat 500 courtesy car. We have all fallen in love with it, the cute little thing.

Thing is is, if I trade in the 4x4, I can buy an Abarth version. However, if I do this DD will have MASSIVE INSANE JEALOUSY. I'm torn between crazed Italian performance, and not having my spine ripped out for soup.

TondelayoSchwarzkopf Fri 08-May-15 23:19:31

Abarth. I wants one.

GoringBit Fri 08-May-15 23:24:10

You can afford it, you want it, get it. Tell DD it's a life lesson about something or other, materialism or the fleeting pleasures of consumerism. And never, ever turn your back on her.

SistersofPercy Fri 08-May-15 23:29:17

DO IT!!
I have the 1.2 lounge and it's bloody quick when it needs to be. I would dearly love the abarth.
First thing I did when I got it was to take it to the local sign guy and get checkerboard stickers all down the side and a bloody big number 5 on the bonnet grin

Fluffcake Fri 08-May-15 23:30:40

I've got a normal version. It's great for about town but I don't like driving it on motorway. Don't think I'd get another one - kids get fed up with only 2 doors and boot is quite small. Great for parking thoughwink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now