Talk

Advanced search

To think M and S needs to sort its website out...

(9 Posts)
Echocave Fri 06-Feb-15 11:10:48

...before I give up on the place completely?! Sorry, this is boring but what a pile of bollocks there website is.

After spending ages on the website this morning, it then fails to recognise my password, won't recognise a changed password, welcomes me back with the wrong name twice and then empties the basket.

What is wrong with them? I know glitches ets happen a lot with online shopping but this is a bit much. And that's not even going into their much publicised delivery problems. I think I'm giving up with M and S now....

Echocave Fri 06-Feb-15 11:11:22

Argh! *their website.

ShonaOCasey Fri 06-Feb-15 12:48:28

Totally agree with you Echocave. The old website was fine, so they update it and nothing really works, it is slow and I took ages to find where they put my saved for later items!
Also can't delete the first address I put in there where my son no longer lives.
Don't give up on them though they still have some nice stuff...

Optimist1 Fri 06-Feb-15 13:14:30

I agree! It's the worst website I've used. On several occasions I've accepted the invitation to complete a questionnaire about using the site and give chapter and verse detail about the things that don't work properly but no ... still crap.

Hoppinggreen Fri 06-Feb-15 13:42:05

It is terrible. It was so bad the other day that I had to phone up instead and the lady on the phone said I wasn't the only one!!!

mrsmootoo Fri 06-Feb-15 13:56:06

I think they had to change it because (bizarrely) Amazon was the provider somehow. But yes I agree it's worse. You'd think they could get it right. On websites, Boden - why did they get rid of their Availability Grid? Yes, you can click for it, but it was so useful and saved a stage. They could also do with a Search By colour tab.

FoxInABox Fri 06-Feb-15 14:13:10

I've had the same problem with it not accepting my password, then I've had to set up a new account and by that time what I wanted to order had gone out of stock! (Sale item).
It's happened a few times now so not a one off.

NormHonal Fri 06-Feb-15 14:16:30

Agree, it's really difficult to use on an ipad. Jumps all over the place.

Echocave Fri 06-Feb-15 14:18:03

I think it was when it finally decided to empty my badket that I realised I'd had enough. Infuriating!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: