Talk

Advanced search

A blatant plea from a technophobe - animated clip art

(7 Posts)
WelshMoth Thu 20-Feb-14 19:55:00

Apologies - if I had more time I'd post this on the Geeky stuff board. But I need to do this by tomorrow.

I'm doing a (very early) St Davids day assembly at my school tomorrow and I'm trying to put up on the IWB behind me, a picture of an animated Welsh flag. It's animated in the sense that it seems to 'blow' in the wind.

I have no idea how to get this clip art onto a big screen, and also no idea how to save it to take with me on my little memory stick.

Can anyone helP!

WelshMoth Thu 20-Feb-14 22:23:06

Bump

GurlwiththeCurl Thu 20-Feb-14 22:39:29

I would put it into a PowerPoint slide, although I doubt that it would blow up big enough for an IWB. What is the file size?

mumteedum Thu 20-Feb-14 22:46:37

What do you usually use to show stuff on the iwb? Is it software based? I lecture and use prezi. Previously used powerpoint as someone else said.

The image (clipart) will be a particular file format like gif? In which case, if youre using it as a stand alone image not within presentation, you can just double click it if running on laptop or whatever, ans should open in suitable viewer. It might be v small tho.

mumteedum Thu 20-Feb-14 22:53:21

This is a big one I found...

www.abflags.com/flags-of-the-world/european-union/united-kingdom/wales/

Any good? Just save file (right click, save image) then can open in browser, put in presentation whatever.

Hth. Good luck and happy st David's day smile

mumteedum Thu 20-Feb-14 22:54:14

Think I just outed self as nerd

WelshMoth Fri 21-Feb-14 05:47:49

Knowledgable, not a nerd smile.

Think I'm the nerd for not knowing these things.

Thanks for the tuition!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now