SoleSource Sun 05-May-13 15:05:25

Lol! Ooh ni

Overdosed on Crunchies lol

Hide until you feel better x

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Sun 05-May-13 15:07:23

I'm 36weeks and still waiting for my "pregnancy bloom"

the books lie.

MrsMangoBiscuit Sun 05-May-13 15:10:18

2nd trimester here too. Most days I have more energy, and my skin has started to clear up again after looking like I had the plague. Mood swings are worse! Today I hate people, any and all people, especially the ones that get in my line of sight! angry

Shitty pregnancy, easy birth, right? grin

Saidar Sun 05-May-13 15:47:45

Frustrated is right Suffolk. The books lie. I could have smacked Emma in her stupid smug face with her stupid diary "morning sickness can be eased wih a ginger biscuit!" FUCK OFF EMMA! LYING FUCKKNUCKLE!

Mango speaks a glorious truth though, often a shitty pregnancy leads to a nice easy birth.

Throw the book under the bed, do what you feel like doing and if that means overdosing on crunchies or hiding in your room, go for it. Hope you feel better soon.

SuffolkNWhat Sun 05-May-13 16:48:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Sun 05-May-13 16:52:57

IMO the books were only useful for one thing - smacking someone upside the head with if they dared refer to said books hinting at a supposed happier mood .......

Hide away.

LaGuardia Sun 05-May-13 18:27:47

Going out for a walk might help. Get the blood pumping another way.

juniper9 Sun 05-May-13 18:37:04

I spent most of the weekend hiding in a bedroom too, but due to the inlaws. Lack of alcohol on my part made it slightly easier to hold my tongue against their daily mail views, but it was exhausting! Doubt we'll be visiting again for a while- too far with a newborn (although my mum's is somehow a manageable distance...)

Wish I had a crunchie.

sparkle101 Sun 05-May-13 18:44:38

Are you me? 26 weeks today and I am fucked off to high heaven with this second trimester bollocking bollocks.

Still being sick every day but as for hormone rebalance, I said to dh about a week ago isn't it good that I haven't been angry hormonal only crying hormonal, yet the last two days I could easily kill someone. My dh. My staff. The customers. You name it i wish to shout at them.

2nd trimester sucks.

Glittertwins Sun 05-May-13 21:06:42

It all sucks....I was sick with HG until 20 weeks and still felt like shit until the day I was induced. I suppose it could have been worse, at least I stopped being sick at 20 weeks unlike some I know. I never got the "bloom" feeling either.

zipzap Sun 05-May-13 22:10:49

I am still waiting for that middle trimester glow from my first pregnancy. and my second pregnancy.

DS1 is 8, DS2 is 5.

I haven't ever had anything resembling a nice healthy happy glow since getting pregnant. and certainly not afterwards.

Fingers crossed that things go better for you this time around though OP...

YouTheCat Sun 05-May-13 22:15:47

My kids are 18.

I'll let you know when I start 'blooming' and becoming reasonable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now