Talk

Advanced search

99.9% of people on the dole dont want a job

(13 Posts)
Bogeyface Sun 07-Apr-13 03:12:12

Apparantly. Except me and STBX because he knows us and he knows we want to work, but everyone else is a workshy scrounger who breeds just in order to claim £60 million a week in benefits.

Was IBU to call the orator of this gospel an arsehole?

Bogeyface Sun 07-Apr-13 03:13:41

I was at work and he was a customer but my boss didnt seem to mind.

Bogeyface Sun 07-Apr-13 03:14:40

Sorry, that doesnt make sense. I have a part time job because a friend is helping me out but I need, and am looking for FT as is STBX.

CouthySaysEatChoccyEggs Sun 07-Apr-13 03:14:45

Nope. YANBU at all. And you WBevenlessU if the orator of this amazing gospel 'truth' was your STBXH...

Bogeyface Sun 07-Apr-13 03:15:58

The orator was someone we both considered a good friend, he came to our wedding FFS! STBX is even more pissed off than me.

MrsTerryPratchett Sun 07-Apr-13 03:16:26

I think he has had a major statistics malfunction.

TotallyBursar Sun 07-Apr-13 03:19:40

YWNBU to call an arsehole an arsehole.

It will be as effective as pissing into the wind...but it's worth a go.
I know the standard line is 'don't hate, educate' but you may as well try and teach a fish to walk.

Not on benefits but still bitter about these people.

Bogeyface Sun 07-Apr-13 03:21:59

oooh, a TP dominated thread! When I told STBX about it I said that I felt like going Librarian Poo but didnt because I was at work grin

True about pissing in the wind, but I feel that if I dont say anything then they assume I agree. I dont think that me saying anything with make them change their minds, but at least they will know that I dont agree with them.

TotallyBursar Sun 07-Apr-13 03:26:54

Omfg, can I apologise for my reverse bigotry there.

We had to pts one of our dogs today and I'm all out of fucks to give about stupid bastards feelings but I've swung too far the other way with my 'these people' thing. Next thing I'll be trotting out the BNP justice solution 'they should be shot' <shudder>

You could wind him up - lay it on thick about your plans to repopulate Tottenham to get a big house and free everything. Depends which would make you feel better?!

MrsTerryPratchett Sun 07-Apr-13 03:29:03

Us TP names rock the not being a wanker Olympics. Its what we do.

You could get Big Bang on him, "do you believe that or do you want to do the maths?"

MrsTerryPratchett Sun 07-Apr-13 03:30:34

sad Bursar so sorry. thanks

Bogeyface Sun 07-Apr-13 03:30:43

The bigot is currently selling his house which is nice but no bigger than ours, however being in a sought after village is worth alot more. I might tell him that I heard that the local HA is looking into buying houses like his, it would keep him going for weeks!

Thankfully, I bought my house at the lowest part of the last dip (1999) so my mortgage is low and I can still pay it.

Bogeyface Sun 07-Apr-13 03:31:47

I am sorry too Bursar and also sorry for being self obsessed blush sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now