Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to wonder WTAF Brad Pitt is banging on about?

(15 Posts)
girlynut Tue 16-Oct-12 14:55:47

Just seen the new Chanel No.5 ad. Erm...

Perhaps it's just too profound for me to understand.

Fosterangel Tue 16-Oct-12 22:32:43

Who cares! He is just lovely to look at (she says as she watches hubby snoring in the chair with his food baby belly gently rising and falling). xx

SoleSource Tue 16-Oct-12 22:35:23

Yanbu and yabu I guess his handsone, heart shaped face is distracting me from the meaning of his words.

PedanticPanda Tue 16-Oct-12 22:36:37

I didn't think he looked particularly handsome in the advert. I also wondered what he was talking about confused

SoleSource Wed 17-Oct-12 00:55:17

That advert was just on. Probably trying to relate the fact tnat Chanel N05 is timeless or always reluable. Never lets ypu down.

Next synopsis due soon.

monsterchild Wed 17-Oct-12 00:57:11

yes, YABVU. Brad Pitt has a very odd and too short nose.

He let me down by latching on to that mad Jolie woman. I don't think he will help me buy Chanel this year.

kekouan Wed 17-Oct-12 01:04:44

It's just random words.. meaningless. Who cares what he's saying. I'm mesmerised by the beard.

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Wed 17-Oct-12 03:16:06

He's NOT handsome. Blurgh

ComradeJing Wed 17-Oct-12 05:13:49

YANBU.

The advert is rubbish and he looks deeply unattractive rather scruffy.

Seriously, they couldn't have asked him to have a shave and a haircut? Beautiful man usually but with nicotine coloured beard and CBA hair he just doesn't do it for me.

Susieloo Wed 17-Oct-12 05:34:06

I hate perfume adverts, they're so ridiculously pretentious about their 'scent' and the power it's going to have to change your life in some way and this new Chanel one is the most pretentious one yet, surprised brad (because him and ang take on some fairly weighty causes) agreed to do it it's such nonsense, the last ad that made me this mad was on a billboard for a perfume called 'overdose' it disappeared quite quickly hopefully because someone realised how fucked up it wasangry grrrrrrrr

musicalendorphins Wed 17-Oct-12 05:37:22

Someone with a pug nose looses any sex appeal for me. So do men who break their spouses hearts. Plus, he has small hands. Google it.

GobblersKnob Wed 17-Oct-12 06:43:13

Bahahahahahahaha

That is hilarious apart from the bollocks he is talking, that is some seriously bad acting.

Off to watch it again.

Fosterangel Wed 17-Oct-12 10:01:37

Chanel No.5 is (probably) one of the best selling perfumes in the world and BP is (probably) one of the most famous actors in the world. Hmmm (am I being cynical) it must be near Christmas. Should have put the ad out the day before Christmas Eve 'cos isn't that when most blokes do their Christmas shopping!

Hands up all those who think Chanel No.5 smells like Zoflora!!

MikeOxardForHalloween Wed 17-Oct-12 12:10:01

I woke up my baby laughing at the title of this thread. yanbu, I thought exactly the same when I saw the ad.

MyDonkeysAZombie Wed 17-Oct-12 12:12:32

Well I'm prepared to take one for the team and endure Mr Pitt coming round right here, right now to explain it in person.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now