Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be upset at my husband calling Kelly rowland fat??

(22 Posts)
lalamimo Sun 23-Oct-11 20:31:03

he has said that she is fat, has a fat arse and looks awful. I am at least (if not bigger) than her. AIBU to feel aggrieved by this as he is not exactly addonis and would never dream of commenting on a male artists figure?

toptramp Sun 23-Oct-11 20:33:52

No way is Kelly Rowland fat; she's a stunning amazonian. Fat bums are really in among the black community; bootylicious. Not that I think Kelly has a big arse in the slightest.

He's a wierdo! Most men I know like big buts anyway. Just as well coz mine is rather large!

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Oct-11 20:34:51

You're husband's a dick and clearly blind. Is he like that lecherous man who has a beer gut, is bald and smells but looks at a girl size 10 and says 'oh, she let herself go, I wouldn't go near that, she'd have to beg me!'? twat.

lubeybooby Sun 23-Oct-11 20:35:59

There isn't anything remotely fat about kelly rowland shock

She's tall and very very fit and toned, wtf is the matter with his eyes?

RefereezaWanka Sun 23-Oct-11 20:37:15

Christ, is your husband blind or just a spiteful tosser?

Kelly Rowland is tall, slender and atheltic. She does have a bum, but that's just her shape. There isn't an ounce of fat in the wrong place on her. She is bloody gorgeous. Your DH is a twat.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Oct-11 20:38:36

Put his photo on your profile. We'll be nice, I promise wink.

PumpkinUpTheVolume Sun 23-Oct-11 20:40:17

He's being a knob. Why do some men make comments like that? She's clearly not fat at all.

LaurieFairyCake Sun 23-Oct-11 20:43:35

She's very, very slim. I would think she's a size 6-8 maybe.

I think men commenting negatively on women in the public eye is deeply misogynistic. I would not be happy if my dh thought it was ok to do that.

FabbyChic Sun 23-Oct-11 20:45:04

She has a great body.

natashakaplinkyplop Sun 23-Oct-11 20:46:51

I saw destinys child in concert years ago, we had seats close to the stage, and Kelly is very slim, she looked a 6-8.

lady007pink Sun 23-Oct-11 20:48:42

OMG, Kelly is very slim and pretty. You DH should have gone to Specsavers...

HildaOgden Sun 23-Oct-11 20:50:06

Her arse is only big in comparision to the size of his penis.

Oh pleasetell him that,and report back grin

whatsthecraic Sun 23-Oct-11 20:50:23

Is he perhaps confusing her with Kelly clarkson who sang earlier on the x factor? I wouldn't call her fat either tbh but she is definitely bigger than Kelly rowland...

EggInABap Sun 23-Oct-11 20:51:34

Did your DH mean Kelly Clarkson by any chance? I must admit if I saw her on the tube I'd offer her a seat..........

discobeaver Sun 23-Oct-11 20:51:50

Sure he said fat not fit? Still I guess you might feel aggrieved but for different reasons!
Wish I was fat like Kelly.

lalamimo Sun 23-Oct-11 20:52:03

And has just commented that 1) the stylist has made a mistake, 2) she makes him feel like a big fat woman (when Sami was singing) and 3) she's obviously rushing off to a chocolate fountain (glut, glug, glug) 4) kitty not exactly doing herself a favour with the clothes ......

EggInABap Sun 23-Oct-11 20:52:22

Not that I think she is big, just that dress wasn't doing her any favours

smartyparts Sun 23-Oct-11 20:52:51

Was he trying to wind you up? If so, it has worked!

No fat, undoubtedly got a bum, but in a good way.

Nowtspecial Sun 23-Oct-11 20:54:25

Is this your ' gay husband ' ?

lalamimo Sun 23-Oct-11 20:59:32

Ok, this is my wife writing this! She confused her Kelly's because she has just polished off two and a half bottles of wine. I simply said that I thought Kelly CLARKSON was looking a bit chubby in her gold outfit. SHE WAS!!!!!

squeakyfreakytoy Sun 23-Oct-11 21:03:16

I thought it was Kelly Clarkson rather than Rowland who OP was talking about.. and yes, she did look a bit on the large side, but that dress did her no favours at all.

smartyparts Sun 23-Oct-11 21:04:21

Kelly C is a bit on the chubster side, yes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now