Talk

Advanced search

Smokers behaviour.

(10 Posts)
agedknees Sat 22-Oct-11 15:46:24

Just want to know if people think this is acceptable behaviour. Would anyone stub out their cigarette on a carpet? The carpet concerned is in a communal hallway by the lifts (apartment block).

It has left a burn mark on the carpet and whoever did it just left the cigarette butt on the carpet.

Some peoples behaviour amazes me.

worraliberty Sat 22-Oct-11 15:47:31

How many YABUs do you think you're going to get?

FabbyChic Sat 22-Oct-11 15:47:46

Jesus thats disgusting and I smoke I'd never do that it's awful.

agedknees Sat 22-Oct-11 15:49:12

You never know worraliberty. The person who did it might be reading this forum and he/she would obviously think IWBU.

mistressploppy Sat 22-Oct-11 15:49:28

Who does that?! Never ok.

PandorasSocks Sat 22-Oct-11 15:50:56

I can't think of one person who would find that stubbing out a cigarette on a carpet acceptable behaviour.

However, the title of your thread is a little provocative as you seem to be referring to all smokers. It was one vile person who stubbed out their fag on the carpet and I seriously doubt it is a particular behaviour trait of other smokers.

worraliberty Sat 22-Oct-11 15:50:58

Yes but even if they did post to say YABU

Do you honestly think YABU for being annoyed at someone stubbing a cigarette out on a carpet?

molepom Sat 22-Oct-11 18:16:23

Even when I smoked it wouldnt cross my mind to do something like that. I never even dropped them on the floor for gods sake, they either went in the bin or down a drain.

It's all down to consideration though.

Sevenfoldedbloodybodies Sat 22-Oct-11 18:17:49

some smokers are dickheads.
I smoke but would never do that

onagar Sat 22-Oct-11 18:20:02

People do that here (communal hallway). I'd like to catch them and make them eat it.

I'm pro-smoking in every other respect, but that is amazingly stupid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now