Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think that those who said they are coming to the MN Xmas Party should pay up :)

(17 Posts)
AngryFeet Mon 19-Sep-11 12:48:27

grin

Just a reminder ladies wink

And for those of you who hadn't heard about it and are interested the thread is here

Venue is City Pride in Farringdon and the costs is only £20 for the night (food and DJ and maybe even a free drink at the start if we get enough attendees).

Details how to pay Custy are on the thread.

Thank you!

AngryFeet Mon 19-Sep-11 13:34:59

BUMP!!

ineedabodytransplant Mon 19-Sep-11 13:41:37

ouch!!

I knows it's Mumsnet, but the OP is sexist and I am now stamping my feet (wish we had a stamping feet smiley)

Come on girls, pay up and have a good time 'ladies'...grin

AngryFeet Mon 19-Sep-11 15:25:34

Oops! Sorry, that should read Ladies and Gentlemen. Has a man ever been to an MN meet? I would think it would be like a lamb to the slaughter grin

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Mon 19-Sep-11 15:44:51

I've always wanted to go but every year realised I just wouldn't fit in

sad <wibble>

ChaoticAngeloftheUnderworld Mon 19-Sep-11 16:16:42

Would love to, can't afford it sad

Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do wink

AngryFeet Mon 19-Sep-11 16:18:24

Why not Jjandthebean? We are all just normal folk (I assume) smile

Come along, I will look after you!

AngryFeet Mon 19-Sep-11 16:19:00

Do you live far away Chaotic? It is pretty cheap this year!

ChaoticAngeloftheUnderworld Mon 19-Sep-11 18:20:09

I'm in the north west which would mean travelling and accommodation. I'm also job hunting atm so really don't have any spare cash.

Maybe next year smile

CointreauVersial Mon 19-Sep-11 18:27:30

Yes, yes, I know, I know, I'll get around to it soon, pinky promise.

BTW, there was a man at the Spring meet-up - Mr Edgar (brave chap; he coped well).

GreenEyesandNiceHam Mon 19-Sep-11 18:36:50

Ooh I'd have come.

Only it's a fair trek and um, I wouldn't know anyone. Which means I'd over compensate and get shitfaced. And disgrace myself. And have to leave MN forever. You would talk in hushed voices about 'that GreenEyes thing' forever more.

Have a nice time though!

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Mon 19-Sep-11 18:56:13

I'd love to, will check how the wedding and christmas budgets are coming along.

I have all of mumsnet up on a pedestal of elegant, inteligent under size 16. 30+ amazing mums.

I'm anything but elegant, fat slightly round 23yr old was teen mum. Who as much as I love my kids will do anything for grandma to have them an hour a week. I feel like a 'fake' mumsneter.

Stupid.yes.

AngryFeet Mon 19-Sep-11 20:01:48

Well I am size 18, not very elegant, fairly intelligent (but not in a wanky way) 33 year old average Mum grin

And everyone loves getting rid of their kids for a bit so no way does that make you a fake Mumsnetter.

Hope you can make it.

Greeneyes - I find it isn't a good night unless I have disgraced myself at least once wink

iscream Mon 19-Sep-11 20:10:18

My goodness, I am overseas, or else I would love to come. I am old, boring and over weight, but I figure, I would make others feel young and beautiful by contrast! So no excuses of people feeling insecure! Go... go in the name of all us who are too far away!

AngryFeet Wed 21-Sep-11 11:26:06

Bump

lesley33 Wed 21-Sep-11 11:30:24

Greeneyes - Read on the classics thread about times you have embarassed yourself. Honestly some of the things are so extreme that its bound to make you feel better.

Especially liked the mumsnetter who has bad herpes so wears skirts and no pants. In a room of people her used tampax suddenly came out and landed on the floor!

Getting shit faced is nothing.

Saggyoldclothcatpuss Wed 21-Sep-11 11:39:29

I said maybe! grin unfortunately things aren't looking good, so I won't be attending. sad have a great time without me. <<selfless>> grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now