Talk

Advanced search

to be fucked off that dh just called me a skiver

(16 Posts)
Filibear Fri 09-Sep-11 08:35:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TheMagnificentBathykolpian Fri 09-Sep-11 08:36:41

YANBU

Go back to bed. Sleep.

CamperFan Fri 09-Sep-11 08:38:21

YANBU, sounds like you have tonsillitis, you poor thing.

LunaticIsOnTheGrass Fri 09-Sep-11 08:38:30

Sleep sounds like a good idea.

Fuck him, he's being a twat.

KittyFane Fri 09-Sep-11 08:39:02

Your DH is being unsympathetic and unkind.

Just relax today, don't try and do anything else.

cleanteeth Fri 09-Sep-11 08:39:57

Do you really need to ask?

You know he is being unreasonable.

Bath and bed for you! Sleeeeeep!

ZZZenAgain Fri 09-Sep-11 08:40:18

did he take ds?

Honeypie80 Fri 09-Sep-11 08:42:43

Smile to yourself knowing in a few days he will have what you have, and just at the point when he cannot muster up the words to ask for a drink cos his throat is so sore........kick him in his bollocks!

(pmt emoticon)

Groovee Fri 09-Sep-11 08:45:00

Go back to bed, get a good rest and understand that men are another species who's humour we don't always get.

LilBB Fri 09-Sep-11 08:49:09

Ignore it but remember it when DH is ill. When DD was younger DH didnt realise how hard it could be until I was really really ill and he had to look after her for a few days with no help. Then he could see it would be impossible to do it when ill. He's never made any 'how hard can it be' comments since.

mayorquimby Fri 09-Sep-11 09:33:32

"Ignore it but remember it when DH is ill. "

How will that help?surely he'll just reply to the op bringing it up with "yeah, and I took dc to school while you stayed in bed."
Sounds like he was joking to me.

Hullygully Fri 09-Sep-11 09:38:02

arse

TheBolter Fri 09-Sep-11 09:38:20

Oh you poor love, welcome to the world of brownie point scoring. It's so sad, dh and I still do it to a certain extent now (dcs are 5 and 7). I mentioned to dh the other night that sometimes it's sad that we can't support each other more - we're meant to be a team after all.

I hope you get lots of rest - at least you can go back to bed (one of the advantages of being a WOHM!). brew

Filibear Fri 09-Sep-11 09:45:45

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Lambethlil Fri 09-Sep-11 09:48:09

You're ill.
Switch off the computer.
Please get the benefit of ds being at the childminder and go and sleep.

Sidge Fri 09-Sep-11 09:54:07

He's jealous that he can't have a day at home in bed.

Ignore his daft comment, take some paracetamol, and go back to bed and kick him in the goolies later once the painkillers have worked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now