Talk

Advanced search

to have woken up blushing this morning?

(9 Posts)
oneofthosedays Thu 08-Sep-11 08:43:13

I had a, erm, rather rude dream about my neighbour last night and apparently whilst I was half asleep this morning I told DH that I had a really naughty dream last night but didn't say anything else. He now thinks I was dreaming about him grin. I am so not fessing up to DH about our neighbours presence in my raunchy dream but I'm still blushing everytime I think about this damn dream - I don't think I can ever look my neighbour in the eye again blush

itisnearlysummer Thu 08-Sep-11 09:05:37

grin

gethelp Thu 08-Sep-11 09:38:24

Just enjoy the memory! It doesn't mean you fancy your neighbour. I had a dream last week about catching poisonous snakes under the floorboards.

PattySimcox Thu 08-Sep-11 09:41:03

Is your neighbour hot?

I often have rude dream about inappropriate people

oneofthosedays Thu 08-Sep-11 20:41:05

I do find him quite dishy yes - maybe it's the fact that he's so unavailable that makes the dream all the more exciting grin.

Shutupanddrive Thu 08-Sep-11 20:44:24

I had a weird naughty dream about jedward last night, cant really remember much of it thankfully. I hate them wtf??? I didn't tell anyone though apart from you lot! blush

groak Thu 08-Sep-11 20:50:38

I had a rude utterly filthy dream about the hairy bikers a while ago!??? I woke up feeling rather, erm, pleased grin. All i caqn remember is that there was one, then two, then one again blush

Dexifehatz Thu 08-Sep-11 22:14:55

I had quite an 'interesting' dream which involved Derren Brown last night...been blushing all day.

Lunabelly Thu 08-Sep-11 22:21:42

Until you've dreamt of a filthy John Prescott/Terry Wogan sandwich then truly, you haven't lived. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now