Talk

Advanced search

reflix help!!!

(5 Posts)
shez87 Mon 29-Aug-11 14:52:32

hi all my lo is 3 weeks and 3 days old and im not sure if she has reflux. she sometimes spits up after a feed but not very often, however she does have hiccoughs every day. she sleeps generally well but some days she doesn't sleep at all.
The main reason i think she may have reflux is she often sounds chesty especially when lieing on her back. i m a first time mum so everything is worrying but any advice would be great thanks x

ZonkedOut Mon 29-Aug-11 14:58:39

That sounds fairly normal to me. Btw, any spitting up is technically reflux, but if it was serious reflux, it would be causing her discomfort.

AgentZigzag Mon 29-Aug-11 15:00:32

Awww 3 weeks <<melts>>

Sounds pretty normal to me as well smile

bubblesincoffee Mon 29-Aug-11 15:03:35

Sounds normal to me, she would be spitting up a lot more if reflux was going to be a bigg issue. If she sounds chesty it could just be because she is a very little person, who doesn't yet have the physical capability to cough/sniff/blow her nose like us big people do.

shez87 Mon 29-Aug-11 15:08:02

thanx everyone im such a worrier ive been researching it all online and phoned the hv today lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now