Talk

Advanced search

To wonder what those two women are talking about in the comfort ad to the right of this box?

(9 Posts)
kittensliveupstairs Sat 13-Aug-11 09:20:25

Can't be arsed to hover over it to see the video, but it seems to be a pretty intense convo about fabric softeners.
has anyone actually watched it?
i did lose 10 minutes of my life watching one about (iirc) bisto on the food topic.
Never again.

HoneyPablo Sat 13-Aug-11 09:26:09

I can't see it. I have adblock grin

kittensliveupstairs Sat 13-Aug-11 09:42:12

You should, they are very intense, lots head nodding and thoughful looks.
I am going to have to watch it I think, but, it's disappeared.

kittensliveupstairs Sat 13-Aug-11 10:05:18

They seem to have gone anyway so I'll never find out.

hoolabombshell Sat 13-Aug-11 10:07:36

I just have a Gransnet ad. It's so big that DP always thinks I'm on Gransnet rather than Mumsnet when he hovers about behind me. I'm not a gran.

kittensliveupstairs Sat 13-Aug-11 10:47:58

I've now got that shitpretenditalian Dolmio one so I doubt I'll ever find out what Comfort ladies were saying.
It wouldn't have affected me really, I don't have a washing machine sad

LDNmummy Sat 13-Aug-11 10:49:33

I checked that out months ago as I couldn't help my curiosity. Cannot remember what they were saying but just kept awwing over the baby really.

kittensliveupstairs Sat 13-Aug-11 10:53:45

Didn't see a baby, just two women. They haven't reappeared. Possibly they know I am curious and are hiding to spite me.

kittensliveupstairs Sat 13-Aug-11 10:54:15

Disclaimer - I don't really believe they are hiding, I've just been spending too long with just a ten year old to talk to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now