Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Nutramigen in a cup?

(3 Posts)
girlsyearapart Sat 22-Aug-09 08:57:18

Hi just a quick one for those of you who have had dcs on Nutramigen (or similar)
dd2 will be 1 in a few weeks and will be on Nutramigen AA until 18mo at the very least.

She has started to lose interest in her bottles though which I don't want as she has only just started putting weight on.

I was thinking of changing her over to a cup but was wondering:
-do you still mix in the bottle then pour into the cup?
-will the formula be too thick for some cup spouts?
-which cup is best?

Thankyou- I know this is a bit of a lame question!

AcademicMum Sat 22-Aug-09 10:24:11

We put ds2 directly onto cups after bf. First he was on Pepti Junior, now he's on Neocate Active. With the pepti junior, I would measure out the right amount of water into a bottle, transfer this into the cup and then add the right number of scoops. The Active is a bit different as you make up bulk amounts of this anyhow, so now I make up a job lot in the morning and just transfer what I need to the cup as and when.

We found the Tommee Tippee first cups were best. He didn't get on with any of the non-spill cups at all. We have an insulated cup with a straw for when we are out in order to keep the neocate fresh.

babybarrister Sun 23-Aug-09 10:31:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: